1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh Random Crashes

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Xydan, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Xydan

Xydan Chronos

Feb 1, 2019
    Male
    4:52 AM
    Xydan
    I'm running Maplelegends on HD1 in windowed mode, and the game occasionally crashes. It simply closes with no warning.

It's not a huge deal at the moment, but it essentially means I can't boss without fear of crashing.

Specs: 2013 Macbook (I know ...)

2. BlooStory

BlooStory Blue Snail

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    4:52 AM
    BlooBear
    Bishop
    Hi XydanXydan - A lot of players (myself included) have had success with using the HD0 (800 x 600) resolution where it prevents random disconnects. I recommend using this for PQs and bossing. Then, for casual play, you can switch back to the HD1 :) If that does not fix your issue, let us know and we'll see what we can do to help!