1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rebindable Quickslots

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MXLsStar, Jun 27, 2017.

Would you like the ability to rebind the quick slot keys to other buttons instead of the standard?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MXLsStar

MXLsStar Slime

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    3:34 AM
    MXLblight
    Cleric
    goedVerhaal
    During my time with GMS and EMS I became quite dependant on the customization of the quickslots in the bottom right of the screen.
    upload_2017-6-27_8-47-2.png
    Therefor i request putting in an option to customize it. Especialy when im playing on a potion heavy class like Magicain, i would love to have easy access to the infromation of how many potions i have left. Ofcourse i could just assign the potions to the specified quickslots, but for my keyboard setup pressing those buttons is far from optimal.
    This image is an example of a setup i use in GMS.
    upload_2017-6-27_8-51-6.png
    I do not know how much effort it takes to implement it, or if its going to be implemented at all, but I'll post it either way.