1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Recruiting "Beholden" Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by TigerAwoken, Jun 24, 2017.

1. TigerAwoken

TigerAwoken Mano

Jun 18, 2017
    Male
    9:00 AM
    TigerAwoken
    Dark Knight
    Beholden
    Hello all, we've just created "Beholden" guild (used to be in GMS) now in MapleLegends! All are welcome, and we hope you get with "Reaper" or "TigerAwoken" to join up! Leave a comment below if you wish to join as well!

Guild Information (BBS):

1. ~Welcome to Beholden~
    Welcome everyone. This is Beholden, a guild where we hold you to no bounds, however, if you wish to test your medal, you can ask to take rank tests and other activities and duties to make your stay here have a bigger meaning than just a member.
    Beholden was in the original MS, we came here and remade it! It's been around a very long time, and I love getting to know every member here. Thank you for joining,

TigerAwoken ~Gavin~

2. ~Guild Discord (Private)~
    We have a private Guild discord, only shown to members.

3. ~General Rules~
    No harassment.
    No scamming.
    No hacking.
    No ksing or starting ks wars.
    No getting other guilds to hate us.
    No spamming.
    These will not be tolerated, this is the only warning.

4. ~Guild Event Dates~
    This information is only shown to members.

5. ~Jr. Rank Tests~
    We will be implementing a rule we used to have in order to rank up in the guild. These are called rank tests:

There are no level requirements (however, some rank tests may put you in maps where you HAVE to be a certain level).

For each rank earned you must complete 1 test.

To rank from 3rd to 2nd (Jr. Rank) you must complete five stages of tests instead of just one. This process could run up to around 8 hours of time. In this time, players cannot quit the tests if they think it to be too hard. Only emergencies or life-things can excuse you from taking the tests for Jr. Rank. Failure to complete the tests will result in never being able to take them again, it's once in a life-time.
    Jr. Rank Test Stage names:
    Patience
    Fortitude
    Endurance
    Integrity
    Loyalty
    Approximate time completion: 8 hour(s).

Upon passing the stages of Jr. testing, depending on the skills of the player, and how committed they are, they will be asked to fulfill a certain duty of the guild, which are:

~Jr. Rank Duties~
    1: Lead Merchant - Finds FM spots for people, good with prices in general.

2: Lead Boss Runner - Forms boss hunting parties and PQ'S in general. Generally has a really high range and can carry people if need-be.

3: Lead Trainer - Similar to 'Lead Boss Runner', 'Lead Trainer' forms grind parties instead, they typically just love to train all day long, and don't mind having a party, so everyone can soak up that good EXP.

4: Lead Guild GM - This position is already filled (Reaper, he's been with the guild for years and has already earned this spot through testing). I just felt like I should put it in here. Duties for this position are literally second-in-command. This person acts as myself while I'm not on. They have full access to kick anyone who's breaking rules or rank someone up when I'm gone.

5: Lead Guild Member - This person is generally someone who loves to talk in the guild chat, keep things active and lively, and their main focus's are recruiting members, and keeping them satisfied.

6: Lead Guild Coordinator - This person will focus on everything guild related, such as guild events (those will be posted) and keeping the Guild BBS organized. This person pays close attention to detail when it comes to schedules, and generally knows how to gather people in an area when we hold meetings (We have guild meetings too).

All ranks are fair and only given to those who surpass the Jr. Rank tests, and show they're committed to the guild. This rank is earned, not given, as well as these duties. When you're a Jr. in this guild, and you have a specific duty, the people in the guild will look to YOU for your specific skills. Good luck and happy MapleLegending!

Sorry it's a wall of text haha, we hope you consider these options and find a home in your heart for Beholden! Have fun everyone!

~TigerAwoken~

• Like Like x 2
  2. Siggy

Siggy Slimy

Jun 12, 2017
    Male
    California
    7:00 AM
    What do you guys be holding?

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    TigerAwoken

TigerAwoken Mano

Jun 18, 2017
    Male
    9:00 AM
    TigerAwoken
    Dark Knight
    Beholden
    If you're referring to Guild events, then as stated, we only show those to current members.

4. Siggy

Siggy Slimy

Jun 12, 2017
    Male
    California
    7:00 AM
    I was trying to make a pun on your guild name :/

• Like Like x 1
  5. BokChoy

BokChoy Snail

Jul 13, 2017
    Male