1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting for a MapleLegends Community Horntail Charity Run!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alyosha, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    11:38 PM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    With the wonderful community we have it's probably time for us to come together and give back to the outside world. So I propose a charity Horntail run done from every capable person on this server, where we donate our real life money to a charity and give all the HT drops away to other players.

The charity is to be decided, if you have a recommendation we'd all like to hear it. MapleF2

As for how much you donate, that is really up to you. You can pledge some small amount for every minute the run takes, or one fixed amount for the run, or base it off your own or other people's deaths. There are endless possibilities for how to give, get creative with it!

Drops can be based off of a nomination system. If you're bringing a character to HT feel free to nominate someone to receive a drop, like say if I nominate NubJulez to receive a copy of Genesis 30 should it drop and should nobody else be nominated for it she'll get it automatically. With multiple people nominated for a certain drop, it can be raffled off with @ Roll to decide who gets it.

https://bbb.hidden-street.net/monster/horntails-head-b
    Feel free to nominate anyone for anything there, but the Pendant/Egg/Chair are unique in that they can only be looted by people there, so keep that in mind. It's mostly Skillbooks that I'm hoping people will be nominated for, but if you want to give a cheeky Purple Sleeve go right ahead. Also inb4 Babo4ManaElixer.

With all that being said there is a lot to plan for, and I don't know how this idea will be taken by the community but I have the belief that we're all good people and it would be nice to come together to do something good for each other and for the world at large! There's a lot to be decided, like when it happens, where to donate to, and what schedules will look like for everyone involved. I just hope to ignite something positive and to see this community shine because of it.

If you'd like to run I won't put any big stipulations, just be able to survive is all I have to say. If you would immediately die you'll only add to lag, so maybe stick to some Twitch streams if there are any up. MapleF17

If you're interested in coming shoot me a message with some of this basic info:

IGN:
    Level:
    Nominee:
    Nominee's drop:
    Any recommendations, thoughts, scheduling stuff:

Fastest way to reach me is on discord: Alyosha#1100, or you can post it below, or shoot me a message on the forums.

Cheers~ Let's do something great! MapleF14

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1