1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Reduce Pot Cost

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by 3DegreeChill, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3DegreeChill

3DegreeChill Master Chronos

Apr 18, 2015
    10:57 AM
    Felicia
    Priest
    Majestic
    Its really hard to afford taxi+pots, im living grind session to grind session :( please make the pots slighty reduced, im not saying like full blown reduced like big bang but enough so that i can actually afford to buy equips if i save up. its just really sad how im not gonna afford level28 mage equips when everything costs too much. i think this is a better option than giving 2x drops or mesos, maintaining the challenge in this game. mp pot costs are just too high :( maybe like elixer 620->420 and blue pots 200->160? 10-20% reduction cost??? even the slightest bit helps. i/l and f/p, rougues without cost efficiency heal or dmg reducing buffs force us to dump alot of money into pots

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  2. Dylan

Dylan Orange Mushroom

Apr 3, 2015
    Male
    Hunter
    I never had a problem with this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Abamita

Abamita Mushmom

Mar 30, 2015
    12:57 PM
    Abamita
    Chief Bandit
    Your time would be better spent figuring out the difference between the way you play and everyone else who didn't have a problem.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    3DegreeChill

3DegreeChill Master Chronos

Apr 18, 2015
    Felicia
    Priest
    Majestic
    theres a reason why gms did it. people who start out without anything dont have the funds. im grinding on ribbon pigs on safe platforms in the dungeon, picking up the drops and i still break even every time i shop. i already maxed out everything on mp recovery so idk why im wasting so much money on mp pots. like it takes 5-6 hits for me to kill a green mushroom, thats 66 mp but when i kill it, it only gives me 49 mesos. theres the reason why im putting so much into pots

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  5. Ghost

Ghost Dark Stone Golem

Jan 10, 2015
    Male
    Georgia
    11:57 AM
    It doesn't last very long. Once you start KPQing or grinding at ant tunnel, you'll get equips and potions, etc. you can NPC. Plus, you can always use the chair to recover your hp/mp. This is what people did in GMS when they first started out. In fact, I think that's the whole reason you get the chair on maple island.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Don't kill things that take 6 hits

• Like Like x 2
  7. CloudedMusic

CloudedMusic Orange Mushroom

Apr 5, 2015
    Female
    CloudedMusic
    Magician
    Think of how the first players got to where they are now. They paid the same prices of all their pots, just like you are now. Yes, you will struggle with mesos if you don't train effectively and spend too much on stuff you don't actually need. Yes, it is much faster and convenient to take the taxi, but do you really need to use it? There are town scrolls for half the price of taking the taxi. And 6 hits? Honey, you are training in the wrong place. Yes, it does give more exp, but you're wasting more pots than you need to, and that's why you're going broke. Partying with someone or doing KPQ will help. Nothing's wrong with the prices as they are.

8. David

David Pink Teddy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    Stop taking the taxi. Message me in-game and I'll spot you 50k to help you start out.

9. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    8:57 AM
    NSFW
    The reason GMS did it is to spoonfeed the players.
    If you want this to be more like modern GMS, go play modern GMS.
    Why do you people love to be spoonfed so much?
    Why even play this server? = =

10. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    Figured this would be the only opportunity I'd ever get to use this packet :)
    Miki gives Navi good deals!

[​IMG]

As for the OP, unfortunately there is nothing we can do about potion prices, since everybody is in the same boat. Questing and PQing should give you lots of potions, or items you can sell for mesos.

• Like Like x 1
  11. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    8:57 AM
    NSFW
    how much you want for that pirate hat?
    ill give u 30k

• Like Like x 1
  12. Reckerr

Reckerr Slime

Apr 16, 2015
    Male
    I had 15k struggling for pots earlier today during KPQ. Having to stop because I ran out of arrows....
    Level 30 now. I have over 3Mil. It just last for a moment. It's part of the game.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    4:57 PM
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    been struggling with pot mesos since lvl 95~

himes grinding so expensive SlimeSweat2

• Like Like x 1
  14. NSFW