1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Release scroll pet equip for accuracy?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bluelight, Jun 28, 2019.

1. bluelight

bluelight Dark Stone Golem

Nov 25, 2018
    Male
    12:03 PM
    Linkkin
    Page
    avengers
    I'm sorry, I tended to post this post at suggestion but idk why I posted it at help and advice. Than I do a repost (I deleted the one at help and advice).

Maplelegends have release scroll pet equip for Hp for those job that have problem with HP and need to wash.
    I think it is fair if release pet equip for accuracy to solve miss problem of the jobs that dont need much hp washing but have problem with accuracy.