1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Reliving the Glory Days

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by BaDAJent, Nov 7, 2019.

1. BaDAJent

BaDAJent Blue Snail

Nov 7, 2019
    Male
    5:26 AM
    LvLArcherXD
    Crossbowman
    Hello,

Im AJ. Back in my younger years i start playing NA maplestory October 2005. I was terrible at the game. But i absolutely loved it. I remember how difficult it was to level up. I remember the hours upon hours of grinding. I even remember waiting eagerly for the the 3rd job advancement updates. I am truly and OG player. Then in 2009 life caught up. After the 4th year anniversary event my original guild disbanded. My new guild's leader was caught hacking, and the general sense of community in the game changed. It was this year that maplestory had died for me.

Over the year i was an on and off player. Peaking in jumping on old accounts, playibg some new ones. All the fancy updates and changes ruined the game (IMO). No longer could i enjoy maplestory the way it was. Then after one more attempt to play, I found Maple Legends. The version of the game right at the end of the greatest period maplestory. I have been inspired to recreate my original character and enjoy the game once again. It is my hope to join you all in playing this magnificent game at the best point of this gsmes history in thr highlight of its time!

If you wanna friend me, i am LvLArcherXD and Ill be on every evening i can from 7 pm to 12 am EST. My Discord is BaDAJent and i do plan on live streaming my gameplay. (Dets to come)

• Like Like x 3
  2. softmoth

softmoth Slime

Oct 21, 2019
    Female
    WA, USA
    2:26 AM
    softmoth
    Brawler
    SweetDream
    hi aj! just as a heads up, if you do stream your gameplay you're gonna wanna do it on mixer. twitch has a stick up their ass about streaming ms private servers unfortunately :/

3. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    2:26 AM
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    welcome to the server!! hope you have a blast