1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Removing portal inside toad and replacing w/ NPC like other instant boss maps.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fishy, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    1:01 AM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    suggesting to remove the portal inside "Tenshu Room" (Toad boss map) and replacing it with the NPC "Naosuke", since sometimes people accidentally press up on the portal when muling chars and also when they're attacking and get pushed far left to reposition.

feel like this would be a nice QoL and consistent with the other bosses in MapleLegends. I checked all the other bosses, and it seems like everywhere else has an NPC to click to leave the boss map.

thanks for taking the time to read!

Current portal to leave map:
    [​IMG]
    Requested NPC to add to the map "Tenshu Room" instead
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    4:01 AM
    DMsRebirth
    Make it a portal that can be clicked to exit at any time, and up arrow'd to exit only after boss is dead

3. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    iPippy
    suggesting to remove the NPC inside boss maps and replacing them with the portal, since sometimes people accidentally press NPC chat on the NPC when not even muling chars and also when they're attacking and get pushed near the NPC to reposition.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. ngrman

ngrman Stone Golem

Jun 4, 2017
    Female
    Brasília
    I think there should be no npc and no portal, just a death match between you and the boss.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  5. mjk

mjk Master Chronos

Mar 22, 2020
    Male
    MattNL
    Night Lord
    Pasta
    The portal location is an intended feature to discourage muling

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  6. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    I'd much rather exit through a portal on 6 clients than click on an npc 6 times.
    So I guess it encourages muling?

• Disagree Disagree x 2