1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Request for Expansion of In-Map Teleporter Portals (Analogous to Those Implemented in ToT and PoT)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aurum, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Aurum

Aurum King Slime

Nov 3, 2019
    Male
    5:19 AM
    Aduro
    F/P Wizard
    Hi there,

I really appreciate your willingness and efforts towards creating in-map teleporter portals in Temple of Time (ToT) and Path of Time (PoT) training maps. Although I have yet to experience them personally, I'm sure they make mobility through maps more convenient, not to mention training in these maps as well.

I was wondering if, at some point, there can be more of such portals in other maps? For example, in the maps in Eos Tower? Because I am an unfunded F/P wizard at an awkward and slow leveling phase of the game, I am trying to find affordable places to train (other than MP3/GS, which is always packed). I've thus stumbled upon Block Golems in Eos Tower.

(For those of you who will say "Why not just go to Death Teddys?" I've honestly tried to no avail. My magic accuracy is still too low and I keep dying. Getting better equips to increase magic accuracy is not an option for me right now. Leeching is out of the question for me right now. OPQ/PPQ/LMPQ is not always an option either due to the lack of popularity and peer party members).

If an in-map teleporter portal was placed such that it connects the bottom and top of the tower maps, I feel like this would make training here more convenient and doable. I could kill the mobs on each floor, jump down, teleport straight back to the top, and repeat. Perhaps such implementations would also (1) increase popularity of maps that are otherwise not popular and (2) reduce strain and demand for popular maps like MP3 as well.

I could imagine this could be implemented in other maps as well. If anyone has any other maps that they think in-map teleporters would enhance mobility/training, please feel free to share!

I don't know if I'm being unreasonable with this request but I thought it would be worth noting. Thanks as always for your efforts! :)

2. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    5:19 AM
    DMsRebirth
    If you have fire arrow you can grind on Extra A/Bs in Showa Street 1, or Chunin/Kunoichi in Ninja Castle (though Chunin has high avoid and Kunoichi really hurt so I'm not sure if they're really viable; they have fantastic scroll drops though). Pretty much all the human enemies in Zipangu are weak to fire. Water Goblin/Samihoes are all weak to fire as well so Vanished Village is also good, though their exp per hp is a bit lackluster.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1