1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Resizable Windowed Mode

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by blarnibus, Sep 19, 2021.

1. blarnibus

blarnibus Blue Snail

Sep 19, 2021
    4:48 AM
    blarnibus
    Magician
    Hello, I have a 4k monitor. The game is fine when I'm in full screen, but when I want to be able to reference guides / maps or just tab out quickly to other programs, I have to run MS in windowed mode, at 1366x768. It's incredibly small... Does anyone know how to get this to run in a resizable window? I understand this might not be part of the client but if it is possible, it would be a useful feature to be able to add a resizable=true into my .ini file.

https://imgur.com/tq2XR8P

2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    12:48 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Unfortunately this is not possible.

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:48 PM
    Moderator Post
    Right click MapleLegends > Properties > Compatibility > Change High DPI settings > turn off Overwrite High dpi bla bla bla

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    blarnibus

blarnibus Blue Snail

Sep 19, 2021
    blarnibus
    Magician
  5. PreistestSky

PreistestSky Orange Mushroom

Jun 10, 2020
    Preistest
    Bishop
    this did work for changing the size of the window, but all it did was make it bigger. i would like to make the window smaller so i can have multiple instances up on my one monitor without them overlapping.