1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolution and Issues With Monitor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andyman99999, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Andyman99999

Andyman99999 Pac Pinky

Oct 9, 2015
    Male
    1:11 AM
    Andyman99999
    Hero
    Misfits
    In terms of Gameplay, are we allowed to change the resolution of the actual game like the current maplestory? I don't think this changes the gameplay experiences but enhances it. I have a 4k monitor and almost everytime I change to 800 X 600 or back to 4k, it cuts half of my screen off. This could be a displayport issue (although my cable supports higher resolutions @ 60 Hz then my monitor and so does my gtx 970. The scrappy HDMI cable only supports 4k @ 30 Hz. I play more then just maple on my pc for > 30 Hz. It really only happens a LOT when switching to a lower resolution or back to a higher resolution. The only way to fix it, is to manually turn my monitor off and then turn it back on. Sometimes half of my screen flashes (with a bunch of different colored pixels randomly), and the other times it remains completely black. It seems I have to keep it off for at least a few seconds before I turn my monitor back on and that fixes the problem. Sometimes I have to do this 2-3 times because it seems I went too fast.

2. AinsOwnGoal

AinsOwnGoal Red Snail

Oct 10, 2015
    MALAYSIA
    1:11 PM
    AinsOwnGoal
    Beginner
    BambooBoys
    have u tried launching MS using -DX 11 .

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    7:11 AM