1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

resurrection quest problem.

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by nevo, Feb 13, 2016.

1. nevo

nevo Mixed Golem

Dec 24, 2015
    Male
    8:28 AM
    MeIsMage
    Bishop
    Demure
    Hey, i started resurrection quest, and got the first book from the first quest. i made a cold fire like it says, and didnt paid attention for the quest. i went out from the dungeon without burning the black book. Now i dont have the first book, and i tried to forfeit the quest, but there is no option to do that. It is a very important skill, and i would like to forfeit or get the book back. ign: meismage. thanks for helping.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  2. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    2:28 PM
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Correct me if I'm wrong, you're saying you dropped the Cold Flame into the cauldron, left the map without dropping the Black Book and now you don't have the book anymore? The Black Book is farmable from mobs.

3. OP
    OP
    nevo

nevo Mixed Golem

Dec 24, 2015
    Male
    MeIsMage
    Bishop
    Demure
    I didnt drop the black book into the fire. i need the other book, which i can get from the first quest. i tried to forfeit the quest, but i still need the first book, which i can only get from the quest before that. im not able to forfeit him. you can see it in the screenshot.

4. OP
    OP
    nevo

nevo Mixed Golem

Dec 24, 2015
    Male
    MeIsMage
    Bishop
    Demure
    Nvm, i actually needed to go to the witch and do the quest again. It said to me on my in progress quest's, that i already started it. sorry for taking your time, and thank you for helping me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rey12345

Rey12345 Blue Snail

Apr 2, 2021
    Male
    2:28 AM
    Donchaloo
    I/L Arch Mage
    No
    [QUOTE = "Noods, publicación: 70373, miembro: 2256"] Corrígeme si me equivoco, estás diciendo que dejaste caer la Llama Fría en el caldero, dejaste el mapa sin dejar caer el Libro Negro y ahora no ¿Ya tienes el libro? El Libro Negro se puede cultivar en las multitudes. [/ CITA]

[QUOTE = "Noods, publicación: 70373, miembro: 2256"] Corrígeme si me equivoco, estás diciendo que dejaste caer la Llama Fría en el caldero, dejaste el mapa sin dejar caer el Libro Negro y ahora no ¿Ya tienes el libro? El Libro Negro se puede cultivar en las multitudes. [/ QUOTE]
    [QUOTE = "Noods, publicación: 70373, miembro: 2256"] Corrígeme si me equivoco, estás diciendo que dejaste caer la Llama Fría en el caldero, dejaste el mapa sin dejar caer el Libro Negro y ahora no ¿Ya tienes el libro? El Libro Negro se puede cultivar en las multitudes. [/ QUOTE]
    The cold flame stopped me and I came out, how do I solve it?