1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning 129 Bucc LF Training Locations

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by vampiredio, Jun 26, 2023.

1. vampiredio

vampiredio Brown Teddy

May 22, 2019
    Washington
    2:11 AM
    cuppyteeth
    Buccaneer
    Hi Legends! I'm a returning player (129 bucc) and looking for advice on where would be best for me to train / grind. Things like medium-high XP quests are also welcome, I love questing. I attached a picture of my current gear and stats if that's any help; my king cent is 98WA and my gloves are 12WA.

Any advice is helpful, tysm! <3

upload_2023-6-26_14-22-47.png

2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    6:11 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    IMO u best bet is at 7f (pref duo)
    you can duo (or maybe solo) dailie bosses too (ravana/pap)

• Like Like x 1
  3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    6:11 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    ToT Quest give a nice reward as exp, i think is the last couple of quest in game

4. jowl

jowl Snail

Mar 17, 2020
    Male
    jowl
    Dark Knight
    Hey 7f is usually best as already stated. If you need a duo partner, I'm down. I'm a 130 dk

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    vampiredio

vampiredio Brown Teddy

May 22, 2019
    Washington
    cuppyteeth
    Buccaneer
    I have a really rough time in 7F rn so maybe a duo would make it doable > <;; I bought 100 of those +30 acc. candies which helped a lot with the missing, but they still have so much health and hit me hard enough that it's annoying. but!! You are more than welcome to add me in game and we can try and organize a test run for 7F!

6. Use1essC0W

Use1essC0W Slime

Sep 1, 2020
    Male
    5:11 PM
    Use1essC0W
    Buccaneer
    I believe you can do daily papu and ravana, and when you are close to lv140, you can try to join some zakum runs.