1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rizzo of UndiePatrol

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Rizzo, Mar 30, 2022.

What Class should I do a series on in the future?

1. Bowman

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Mage

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. Warrior

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Pirate

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Thief

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Rizzo

Rizzo Red Snail

Mar 30, 2022
    Male
    Texas
    12:06 PM
    TheRizzo
    Bandit
    UndiePatrol
    Hey there everyone! I haven’t been able to find a way to enjoy the old school MapleStory until I stumbled across this gem of a server. I played back in 06-09 and enjoyed the simplicity of everything back then and how grand the game seemed. Made a ton of friends along the way and was lucky enough to be part of Dray’s plans for his editing career. But to keep a long story short, I have started making videos for MapleStory both GMS and this server as well for old times sake. So if you enjoy this content or want to be a part of UndiePatrol when I bring it back over here, come on by. The underwear drawer is waiting for you to rummage through lol.
    https://youtube.com/c/NobleOneGaming

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    Rizzo

Rizzo Red Snail

Mar 30, 2022
    Male
    Texas
    12:06 PM
    TheRizzo
    Bandit
    UndiePatrol
    New to the Forum and the the server but I will be posting more in the near future besides video content :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    10:06 AM
    Kiyomasa, kage, miko, zoku, etc
    Dragon Knight, Cleric, Bowman, Bandit
    Perion
    Do I have to share my undies? I quite like mine

4. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum