1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Romeo's Loveletter (5) not completable

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by ed58, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ed58

ed58 Brown Teddy

May 10, 2016
    Male
    10:22 AM
    ed58
    Dark Knight
    While doing the Valentine event quests, I was finishing up the Romeo & Juliet quest line when I noticed I was getting close to leveling up to 71 ( I want to stay at 70 for OPQ) So I quickly died. Only to realize I didn't lose exp and received a message saying the Chocolate Basket was used in its place. Strangely, the basket remained in my inventory and the quest counter for the basket changed to 0/1

I didn't think this was a big deal and waited the next day to get the basket again and hopefully fix the issue. That didn't work unfortunately, so here I am. I could forfeit the quest, but I'm not sure if i'd have to do the quest line over again. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

*I also tried using @support but wasn't sure if posting here would have been better.

Attached Files:

2. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

5:22 PM
    The chocolate basket you get from Juliet is in your ETC inventory. You must bring it to Romeo afterwards.

After handing in 2 white chocolates, 2 dark chocolates, 2 love letters and 2 ribbons - you go back to juliet. Complete that quest, then talk to juliet again. She will give you a new quest which will give you the ETC item to bring to Romeo.

If you forfeited the quest then yes, you must restart it, but I think you simply forfeited beinging the Basket to Romeo. So try takling to Juliet again to obtain the Chocolate Basket ETC.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

5:22 PM
    Also, make sure you have ETC inventory space

4. OP
    OP
    ed58

ed58 Brown Teddy

May 10, 2016
    Male
    10:22 AM
    ed58
    Dark Knight
    Thanks! I completed the quest now. I really should have figured forfeiting would fix it, but didn't know if I'd have to grind for the tickets again >.<

• Like Like x 1