1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Roonie Incorrectly located on Minimap

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Noire, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Noire

Noire Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

May 9, 2020
    5:40 AM
    Islander, Page, Spearman, Magician, Cleric, Priest, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Hunter, Bowmaster, Assassin, Hermit, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    What is supposed to happen?:Roonie is not correctly located in Magatia although it indicates on the minimap (see cursor)
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Walked in Magatia and tried to locate Roonie, on the minimap. Roonie is actually on the building further to the right (see second screenshot)
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

Minimap Detail:
    upload_2022-11-20_4-38-0.png

Actual Location (see attachment)

Attached Files:

2. Seiras

Seiras Horny Mushroom

Jun 24, 2019
    7:40 AM
    I/L Wizard
    This happens in multiple places and to NPCs other than Rooney too.
    Here's a few I noticed:
    Henesys - Rooney and the Prestigious Shop are missing on the minimap.
    Kerning City - Rooney is in the wrong place on the minimap
    NLC - Rooney is in the wrong place on the minimap (and Suzy might be missing from it, but I can't remember)
    Amherst - Rooney, Suzy, Cassandra, Casey, Big Headward, and Plastic Roy are all missing from the minimap. Rooney and Suzy have unresponsive NPC Chat keys
    Southperry - Gaga is in the wrong place and has an unresponsive NPC Chat key. Kedrick is missing and the NPC chat key somehow thinks he is to the left. Cody and Mr. Goldstein are missing on the minimap, but their NPC chat keys work decent enough.

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:40 PM
    Moderator Post
    Spawned npcs do not appear on minimap. I'll fix this sometime but since these are temp npcs and barely anyone know you can see npc names by hovering over minimap its quite obscure.

• Like Like x 3