1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Royal Hair Coupon for Previous Event Hair

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FaeLeaf, Jan 21, 2021.

Would you like event hairstyles (or faces) to come back as a Royal Coupon?

1. Yes, I really want a hairstyle (or face) that's now locked away from a previous event.

88.5%
  2. No, it should be totally exclusive to those that were present for the event.

11.5%
  1. FaeLeaf

FaeLeaf Snail

Jan 21, 2021
    Female
    11:03 PM
    FaeLeaf
    Cleric, Crossbowman
    I’m a bit new to this private server, but I absolutely love it. The feel of the game and the community makes me feel pretty close to how I did back in the good ol’ days. SlimeGrin

i wanted to suggest potentially adding a Royal Hair Coupon to the cash shop (even if it’s a donor item) to allow people to access the event-only hairstyles and faces that some of us newer players weren’t around to get. I mean, I’d personally shell out the money to donate and get the hair I want, but it’s from Halloween events years ago. It’s a hard bummer because it’s one of the only hairstyles I really love. I just hope it’ll come back. But I think having those more exclusive styles available as Royal styles would be win-win for a lot of the players and the developers (especially if it’s a Donor item). It’s still all cosmetic, and more options never hurt.

I just hope I can get my hairstyle eventually! SlimeSweat2 Cheers.

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Confidence

Confidence Blue Snail

Mar 25, 2019
    Male
    11:03 PM
    Are you saying that some hairstyles are only available at specific times and never come back afterwards?

3. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    2:03 AM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    There are some hairs or faces you can only get from certain events and they can come back in other events but it can be over a year. One face I am waiting for was last available Dec 2019.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    8:03 AM
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    I'd be willing to donate for that!

5. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    8:03 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Or add it to the regular coupon pool. There's not enough suffering in this server.