1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Running ML on dedicated graphics instead of integrated

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Floris, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    6:56 AM
    Hi guys,

While streaming I noticed the client gets choppy. I was wondering if its possible to run the game on my NVIDIA GPU instead of the integrated Intel graphics.
    Problem: whenever I open ML with the run on graphics driver option my screen flickers and the game will not open. It won't run on my NVIDIA driver, though the game opens normally on the integrated graphics.

Anyone have a solution for this?
    Thanks in advance C:

2. whoblows

whoblows Slime

Jul 29, 2017
    12:56 AM
    WhoSUCCs
    This is something you change in the nvidia control panel.
    The picture is showing the global settings, but you should specify the ml exe under program settings or w.e

[​IMG]

3. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    I did that on my machine but that doesn't seem to do it

4. Flyinpanda

Flyinpanda Brown Teddy

Mar 17, 2020
    Male
    Ask me in game
    9:56 PM
    Flyinpandas | Lazypanda
    Shadower
    Konoha
    how funny, I was looking this up the other day for other reasons
    What I have also seen is that you should change the PhysX to your dedicated graphics card as well.
    What people also have suggested is going into Device Manager and turning off your intel graphics.
    You can also go into BIOS as well and do something about that too but I don't recall specifics

5. OP
    OP
    Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    Bumping because none of those solutions worked (setting PhysX to dedicated, setting maplelegends.exe to dedicated).
    When I go ahead and run all programs on my dedicated GPU, Maplelegends wont open but flickers a black screen briefly.