1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ryan's Return

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Ryan, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Ryan

Ryan Slimy

Apr 7, 2015
    Male
    Michigan
    11:53 AM
    Ryan
    Hero
    Project
    Hello all!

I've been searching for a new private server to play for a while now (quarantine has me feeling very bored). After a few weeks of searching, I've determined that every server not named Legends or Royals is dead. So here I am. I started playing Legends in March of 2015 (1 week after release) and played off and on until about 2017... I decided to come back and give it a shot again, seeing that this server is booming and consistently has ~2,000 players online.

My main is a Hero, IGN: Ryan. I am currently working on an HS mule, IGN: nayR, as I gave away all my gear and mesos many years ago and need to fund myself again.

Anyways... if you remember me from the OG days feel free to add either account! Peace!

• Like Like x 4
  2. Vith

Vith Dark Stone Golem

May 6, 2016
    11:53 AM
    Vith
    White Knight
    LOL, I remember you. This server got yuge.

3. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    6:53 PM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    Hey Ryan! I remember you!

4. likey

likey Timer