1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Samiho curse rate

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Languages, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Languages

Languages Horny Mushroom

Nov 24, 2015
    Male
    3:25 PM
    Languages
    F/P Mage
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Samiho's can chain curse basically forever (can record if requested)
    What is supposed to happen?: Occasional curse
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Grinding Samiho
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Attack a few Samiho, use Holy Waters as fast as you can, watch exp
    Extra information (optional): In GMS I don't remember the curse rate being this high. The problem is really that if you don't have mobbing skills one Samiho who's aggro'd can chain curse you several times while you deal with others infront of it. Sometimes I'm using 2-3 Holy Waters for a group of the same number of the foxes. Curse in itself is a fairly lame status debuff, as it doesn't change the fight at all or make it more difficult in any way. Because of the rate of cursing though, and the delay between server and client, its almost impossible to Holy Water fast enough to not lose 50% of the exp from kills. I did a quick test and I use upwards of 300 Holy Waters by the time I use half as many potions, which seems a little excessive. I'd love to see curse removed, swapped with a more interesting status debuff, or their MP lowered and curse rate drastically reduced so they can only curse once each and you have a chance to Holy Water before being debuffed again.

edit; also wasn't sure if this was a bug report or suggestion; move if required.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015