1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Save EXP Hair/Faces

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by boost3r, Nov 10, 2019.

1. boost3r

boost3r Slime

Apr 13, 2015
    4:42 AM
    Paladin
    "The problem with hairs and faces in MapleLegends as well is that they are not only tedious to obtain, but you are also forced to keep only one face or hair on each character or have to start over again when you change..."

Would it be possible to code Kate to save EXP styles in addition to event styles?

2. kanskje

kanskje Orange Mushroom

Mar 2, 2019
    7:42 AM
    Dark Knight
    Anti
    Monique in Amoria already saves all the hairstyles/faces you’ve obtained since March 2019! Anything older than that is unfortunately not saved, though I’ve heard that if you change your hair/eye color, it’ll possibly save your hair/face then (can anyone confirm this last bit?).

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    4:42 AM
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    can confirm, i did it with both my hair/eyes from before monique was out.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. asdfjkliang

asdfjkliang Selkie Jr.

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    7:42 AM
    Mirage
    Hero
    Influence
    theres a 10mil fee tho^

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. OP