1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Scheduled Maintenance 27 February, 2017

Discussion in 'Maintenances' started by Kimmy, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:43 PM
    Moderator Post
    [​IMG]

Hello Maplers,

We will be performing a Scheduled Maintenance on Monday, 27 February, 2017. It will last approximately 60 minutes. Upon completion, the game will be brought back online and service will be restored. Once restored, you can login and play!

Time:
    9:00 PM GMT (@time in-game)

This patch contains new download files

Changes and updates:
    -Johanna, the pot store from Temple of Time will be implemented
    -The pot store in Night Market should now be fixed
    -Danger Zone Taxi will be added in Ludibrium which leads you to Path of time for 25,000 mesos
    -Danger Zone Taxi will be added in EI Nath which leads you to Ice Valley I for 45,000 mesos
    -Danger Zone Taxi will be added in Leafre which leads you to Entrance to Dragon Forest for 55,000 mesos
    -In favor of the community poll Henesys will be reverted to the old pre v0.62 version

Thanks PoofcakesPoofcakes for scripting the Danger Zone Taxi's, as well as going to GMS for the dialogue!

Gachapon Related:
    -All Hunting tickets will be wiped from both Inventory and Cash Shop Storage
    -Hunting Ticket drop rate will be increased slightly
    -Hunting Gachapon pool will have most "junk" items completely removed.
    -Hunting Gachapon Exchange will be disabled until tomorrow, feb 28th. (The Database will be updated at this moment)

Client related:
    -Piercing Arrow and Big Bang charge damage should be fixed

Thanks to Eric from Ragezone once more for helping!

Quest related:
    -Drop fixes

Map related:
    Due to .wz editor being very iffy with spawn rates the Ulu City Spawns were higher than it should. This is now corrected.

MISC:
    -New MapleTV animations! Credits to YozichYozich for designing them, SnowSnow and PoofcakesPoofcakes for the ideas.
    *The original ones are still there too, two new ones got added.
    -Minor text fixes

More things may be added before the end of the maintenance. If you have any errors after the restart, please create a bug report and describe the issue.

Thank you,

MapleLegends Staff.
    --------------------------
    Download link
    https://maplelegends.com/download

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 14
  2. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    8:43 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Gacha hypeee :]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Isaac

Isaac Selkie Jr.

Sep 15, 2015
    Male
    Vancouver
    7:43 AM
    Goblin
    Mafia
    FeelsBadMan

• Like Like x 4
  4. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    I wasn't sarcastic at all MapleF7
    that was just me not being salty MapleF11

rip ulu spawns MapleF4

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Edited. Thought it was sarcastic MapleF3

6. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    ewwMapleF8 tagged next to poopcakes MapleF8

7. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    11:43 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Painful (especially for me, dayum, that 108m/h+ exp was too sweet dream ahahaha) but I agree this is needed. just hope duoing in petri is still better (at least, slight) than soloing skele.... cos soloing skele best eph situation is too lonely. ;_;

brilliant decision. KimberlyKimberly

8. fryber

fryber Windraider

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    Out of sight, out of time
    9:43 AM
    OpTiC
    Sniper, Marksman
    Beaters
    Quality of life additions + pierce fixed. Kreygasm

• Like Like x 2
  9. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Be sure to give us your new exp/hr so we can once again try to compare bishops and AMs. ;)

10. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    if it's still OP, sure. if not, never. there's no reason to make "vs game" between mages and bishes. cos technically, bish=AM in skele, and bish<AM in other maps, for sure. so AM gets always higher, or at least same eph compared with bish with same condition, same magic power.

just for that benefit, AM requires a bit more effort to make another lv.81 character and multiclient it. (this is opened for every ppls atm.)

reason why petri became hot issue is, this is second time when AM reached status which bish never can reach, with AMs high potential. (small quiz for LionheartLionheart . guess which was 1st time.) this potential was already there from 1st day of this server. i even feel weird for why this issue became hot so late. (cuz i already knew this from 2k15. well, exactly, 2k08.)

ps. I was echo mule bish in KMS pre-bb. u won't know how bish life is sad before experiencing it.

ps2. if you expected petri eph < skele eph and with that, was going to say "AM<bish", sorry, wrong. i can put skele eph also. while bish can't put petri eph. this is why AM has much more high potential than bish.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  11. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Well AM has 2x the MP cost, no 30% damage reductions, and no HS, so no, they are never equal to bishops in skeles.

HS mules don't count. You add in HS, that might as well be a bishop slaving for a AM, so it doesn't count.

12. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    let's be real. (as you love this term.)
    how many ppl after 120+ grinds w/o HS?

i'd say, 2x mp cost(tbh, who cares if you can ohko while bish does 2hko. you know? 2hko costs not exactly double of 1hko, it's more than double.). and effort for making HS mule and running it, is needed for AM to get higher potential than bish. you're hiding all pros and potentials of AM and compare with bish who is in ideal situation. this is not right way to play "vs game".

with ur way of enjoying "vs game", you should say NL<<BM cos NL have no SE in his/her skill tree. but I saw so many times you saying NL as OP cos when they get SE....blah blah. why you don't put ur main AM on that way? this biased view always amuses me. always, thx for fun :)

13. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    I don't. I'm sure some others don't. And like I said, it doesn't count. Who care if most people have mules? It goes to show that the HS mechanic is broken.

If you want to show that bishops aren't OP, prove it by having everyone else act for themselves without the help of a bishop. lol

At least since bishop has a 50% weakness bonus AND higher base magic, that more than makes up for it at skeles. So again, it doesn't really count. You're splitting hairs over something with like max, level 30 ultimates and a difference of 50 in needed magic to get a 1hKO.

Maybe the problem is that the whole "ideal situation" for bishop has been the very best and norm for everyone ever since the server's conception and well... almost ever on GMS.

Also, you are just making no sense now and are nearly uninteligable. I never said NL was OP when they get SE. They already have the OP 1v1 boss damage, and then SE makes it even higher.

Anyway, my original comment was simply to try recording your exp/hr after this change, so why don't you do that instead of getting into a debate on this thread?

14. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Let's not discuss here which job is OP or not, keep it somewhere else.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    you have elemental amplification and elewand to cover it..?

Are you sure? MapleF6

sorry. I thought you love this cos you hoped to compare bish and AM again. okay, i'll quit this thread. let others think about this. not you and I. yes, we're making this thread toxic. we shouldn't. MapleF4

16. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    [​IMG]
    Both Mages and Bishes sux. If you think Bish is better why play AM, If you think AM is better, why play Bish? xD

• Like Like x 4
  17. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    why not ellinia to sleepy

18. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    There is already Ellinia / Lith Harbour -> Sleepy MapleF6

• Like Like x 2
  19. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    You can also get to top of the tree and fall to sleepy.

• Like Like x 1
  20. mouse123

mouse123 Mushmom

Feb 21, 2017
    Female
    Dark Knight
    Is MapleTV not useless?

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.