1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Scheduled Maintenance, May 13 2018

Discussion in 'Maintenances' started by Kimmy, May 12, 2018.

1. DL4u

DL4u Pink Teddy

Mar 30, 2018
    Male
    9:36 PM
    DL4u
    Hermit
    Simplex
    dam boy i'd kill myself :X

2. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    11:36 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Each of them cast two different types of curses. If you could get one type to cast all the types of curses, you'd have a way-too-annoying one type of monster.

3. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I already did the quests for 1100 Drums on all 12 of my characters. Now I have to GO BACK and get the cards...FML!!!

4. DL4u

DL4u Pink Teddy

Mar 30, 2018
    Male
    DL4u
    Hermit
    Simplex
    LOL RIP!!!

5. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:36 PM
    Moderator Post
    All done after some extended delays.

Thank you for the patience.

6. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    2:36 PM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    [​IMG]

jung1ejung1e how did we make this happen?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    3:36 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    All-cure is the answer. SlimeXD
    Maplers should always be prepared!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    When you're at least level 55 and have done the epic chain of quests that allows you to buy All-Cures, yes - absolutely. But everyone will encounter Faeries and Jr. Boogies from as early on as level 20. Without access to All-Cures, you'd have to stock up on Eye Drops, Holy Waters, Tonics, and others. Very annoying. Now I know you can buy some from the FM, but low levels are usually tight on mesos that this can complicate matters.

9. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    3:36 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    It was a tongue in cheek comment but i digress that back then, i used to carry almost all ailment recovery items with the exception of poison. SlimeXD

• Like Like x 1
  10. Blonde

Blonde Capt. Latanica

Apr 8, 2018
    Male
    hell
    2:36 AM
    Blonde
    Bowman
    With all due respect, I find it extremely absurd that the nerf on the drop rate was done to most of the mobs as mentioned, based on the reason to give new users an equal opportunity at having a go at this monster book.

Correct me if I'm wrong, wouldn't that just make it harder for new users to collect more cards then? I mean, we don't know for sure exactly which mobs were nerfed, it wasn't mentioned. But as someone who had started hunting for cards since the day it was released, I must say it wasn't an easy feat. Surely some cards were easier than others, but there are certain mobs that most users spent hours on, does the nerf mean that it'll now take days?

To know that the drop rate has been nerfed is disheartening and frankly, deterring most of us from wanting to collect the cards.

11. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:36 PM
    Moderator Post
    Not only mobs were nerfed. If you were at discord (where there's even more transparency), some mobs also got buffed such as werewolfs, and some minibosses that had the drop rates from normal mobs (mistake).

Some mobs that got nerfed was a mis-ID on my part, which means 1 mob before the actual mob was nerfed then it was supposed to. Example, let's say Horny Mushroom had the drop rates of a very uncommon mob, which makes getting the HM card very easy, but getting the uncommon mob's card very hard. Mistakes such as these got corrected, and overal other tweaks. Another restart for even more tweaks will most likely follow real soon too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. DL4u

DL4u Pink Teddy

Mar 30, 2018
    Male
    DL4u
    Hermit
    Simplex
    is that counting the bad rate on Dark yeti&Pepe? cause i find only 1-2 maps with only 2 of them
    and by the way i told that to Digi
    i found a monster that dont excist in the game which is in the book

13. Thunawa

Thunawa Slime

Apr 17, 2018
    2:36 PM
    Thunawa
    Beginner
    I dont know if they were buffed but it get real hard now to collect the set, rght now i just wasted 1.5 hours on Ticks and only get 4 cards, but still the worst are robo and helly.