1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Scroll Price Guide New Feature :)

Discussion in 'Items & Mesos' started by FruitBoy, Jun 19, 2020.

1. FruitBoy

FruitBoy Red Snail

Jul 9, 2017
    Male
    8:55 PM
    FruitBoy
    Dark Knight, Hermit
    Hello guys, it me again fruitbish. I made some updates on my scroll price guide:
    www.fruitscrollguide.ml my site now supports boss party host feature :D, just register an account and see for yourself. Plus registered users have access to scroll price search functionality which is blazing fast for finding scrolls :). Thanks for all the support <3.

Note: Don't worry about putting your real credentials when register, my website doesn't make any profits. (Email, Name can both be fake).

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Semaru

Semaru Mano

Aug 27, 2016
    Male
    Chile
    11:55 PM
    Semaru
    Priest
    Babure
    This is so cool! How often do you update this? Is there any way we can help you gathering data?