1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sejan's Test (not bugged, case resolved)

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by merky, Jun 11, 2016.

1. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    4:55 AM
    Crusader
    Saw a thread where the Sejan's Test was bugged and fixed, but it seems that the problem has occurred again.

Description of the bug: You can't drop food in the right spot for Residential Area 6. Specifically, there is nothing to click on to drop the food. (See attached image for the location)
    What is supposed to happen?: There's supposed to be a spot where you can click on to drop the food.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Ariant Residential Area 6. The other areas work fine. It's also possible to do the other quest (dropping money) here.

Attached Files:

2. Rasenganjedi

Rasenganjedi Slimy

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands
    10:55 PM
    Buccake
    Buccaneer
    Nebula
    You maybe got the wrong spot.
    because i did the quest and it was fine.

3. OP
    OP
    merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    4:55 AM
    Crusader
    That's odd... I've finished the quest on one character a while back, but the same spot whete I dropped the food isn't working for me anymore. Is it the spot marked out in the image attached in the first post?

EDIT: no worries, since the quest is working correctly, I'll take some time to figure it out. Thanks for the prompt reply!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 1