1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Information Self-Ban Request section added

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:01 AM
    Moderator Post
    Hello all,

For quite a while I've allowed users to DM me on Discord to get themselves a temporary ban. Honestly, it doesn't make much sense, because I've also said many times that my Discord should not be used for Account Support.

After an accident that occurred last week, I believe it's time to indeed make it an official section, so ban requests can be better moderated on top of being able to be handled by all staff members.

A self-ban request can be made if you wish to take a break, want to concentrate on projects, or got personal things going on that you feel affect you negatively in MapleLegends. That way, you don't have to drop your items, delete your character, violate actual rules and then blame us that you were too addicted, and more...

The self-ban request section can be found here
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?forums/self-ban-requests.208/

Please read the sticky before creating a thread:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/readme-ban-request-information.43736/

Thank you!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:01 AM
    Moderator Post
    Your reply is fine so I am still going to reply to it by saying I've changed it. Good thinking, seeing language barrier and all.

• Like Like x 1