1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Shino's Charity Foundation for new Legend-ers (Closed)

Discussion in 'Community' started by Shinohara, Apr 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lavar

Lavar Blue Snail

Jun 27, 2017
    Male
    11:22 PM
    Lavar
    Hunter
    Hi. My ign is Lavar and currently a lvl 34 hunter. I am still incredibly poor due to my idiot self choosing to go Str-less when starting the game. I waste all my money on warrior elixirs to do some manageable damage. The biggest downer for me was learning maple weapons do not drop. So currently I am still using lvl 10 now with about 100k at my disposable with constant drainage of pots and losing hopes of obtaining a maple bow. Any help would be appreciated in any shape or form. Thank you so much. Hope to hear back soon :).

2. KWShin

KWShin Snail

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    KWShin
    Warrior
    Hello started beginning of this week and got caught in a bad time it looks like but hopefully all will pull through!
    Character name KWShin lvl 21 warrior

3. tsai33

tsai33 Blue Snail

Jun 27, 2017
    Roaming Victoria Island
    DawnArisen
    Hunter
    [P]ornHub
    Hiya, second day on this wonderfully nostalgic server~

Looking for any help I can get, seeing as farming for hours on end has only gotten me to around 20k mesos ;_;

Level 22 Archer, hopefully a future Marksman :D

I can be on when it's best for you - thanks Shinohara & company!

4. Lonzo

Lonzo King Slime

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    Lonzo
    Hey y'all~ Third day into this awesome server.

Level 36 Cleric

IGN: Lonzo

I will gladly appreciate any help provided!!

5. kelvin1348z

kelvin1348z Red Snail

Jun 26, 2017
    11:22 AM
    Vistatles
    Islander
    Hi i would appreciate for help! My Ign is Vistales lvl 22 Warrior and i love the old maple that we playing right now, it's been 7-8 years since i played maple i hope you guys could fund and guide me a little. ❤️

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  6. OP
    OP
    Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    12:22 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Hello to those who posted after my last message!

My request board is currently closed as i have to catalog the existing requests and the status for each respective request along with the accompanying expenses.
    Unless you do not mind receiving a lower amount or potions to offset your training costs!

• Like Like x 2
  7. MXLsStar

MXLsStar Slime

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    5:22 AM
    MXLblight
    Cleric
    goedVerhaal
    This is very generous of you, for a starting player in classic maplestory its tough to get a good balance of potions, equipment and other supplies while maintaining a good amount of mesos.

I'm interested in the service. as a level 25 mage (soon to be cleric) i'm struggeling to maintain my mana potion supply. I currently make a 4k profit on 24k of potions with my training on low level mobs (i.e. orange mushrooms, pigs, slimes, etc.).

I do not mind the lower amount, because of the fact that i merely need an ample supply of mana restoring potions to be able to sustain myself. (although i would love a better shield than a stolen fence MapleF11)

My ign is MXLblight, hope to see you around in game.

During my first week of playing I've experienced that this community is one of the better maple communities, very helpfull and friendly staff. lots of people who want to have a good time instead of mindlessly grinding. Just like i remember from the old days of playing maple.

8. Gladius

Gladius Horny Mushroom

Oct 21, 2016
    Male
    Beginner
    Hello there, I am a new player of maplelegends. It has been a week, and to be honest it is too difficult to earn money in this server T.T. I only have time to play in week ends, so is it possible for me to get some support on some amount of mesos to have a stable start? Thank you, and have a nice day :)

IGN:Lantern
    LVL: 20

9. level20rage

level20rage Blue Snail

Jun 24, 2017
    8:22 PM
    Hi! I posted a reply previously, but I'm not sure how I can be able to catch you in-game. Is your ign shinohara? Also, what times will you be on today/tomorrow? Also, my ign is TouchMyButt! Thanks again!

10. Gladius

Gladius Horny Mushroom

Oct 21, 2016
    Male
    Beginner
    No I am not shinohara, and maybe ill try whispering you when I am online, because I am kind of busy now a days T.T, so I cannot promise any specific time sorry.

11. tjw314

tjw314 Mano

Jun 23, 2017
    Combatz
    Spearman
    Tempus
    hahaha why chuckle on me

12. Gladius

Gladius Horny Mushroom

Oct 21, 2016
    Male
    Beginner
    ohh O.O sorry i am not an english speaker using translator now XD sorry i didnt understand your text i thought you replied back to me

13. kelvin1348z

kelvin1348z Red Snail

Jun 26, 2017
    Vistatles
    Islander
    I dun mind

14. fattestbomb

fattestbomb Blue Snail

Jul 1, 2017
    Female
    fattestbomb
    Assassin
    HI!!! So generous. Keke, can i get some help? Need money for potions T.T haha! my ign is fattestbomb!!! XD

15. Leaios

Leaios Blue Snail

Jul 1, 2017
    Male
    1:22 PM
    KevCurry
    Magician
    New to this server. Forgot how painful it is to not even be able to afford pots. Save me lovelies

Ign: Kevcurry

16. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    add taxgod as a helper, but i only provide aid if you do your taxes :) :) :)

17. zhaothecows

zhaothecows Slime

Jul 1, 2017
    Male
    8:22 PM
    zhaothecow
    Hermit
    Influence
    Hello! MY IGN is zhaothecow, and Im currently a level 21 thief planning to be a low dex assassin. As such, money is much appreciated, and any usable equipment would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

18. OP
    OP
    Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    - Important Notice! -
    No further requests will be accepted for the time being to prioritize on current requests.
    For existing requestees, do quote my post or send a PM to inform me that you're at least still playing and waiting to receive your funds! (or to fix a time to meet for that matter!)
    [!] But if you're already past a level of needing external help, it'd be much appreciated if you allow these funds to be passed to someone else in need instead.
    Early requestees as followed:
    rossiitalyrossiitaly madevil23madevil23 OceanofDucksOceanofDucks adentyzadentyz RigRig angleray95angleray95 darren100696darren100696 level20ragelevel20rage tjw314tjw314 chickenoodlechickenoodle fateddeathfateddeath FantasyLoveSFantasyLoveS phodacbietphodacbiet buffyfluffybuffyfluffy
    Previous requests will be regarded as a dead request if there is no reply within 3 days.

Requestees after my initial request closure as follows:
    flacopacoflacopaco LavarLavar KWShinKWShin tsai33tsai33 LonzoLonzo kelvin1348zkelvin1348z MXLsStarMXLsStar GladiusGladius fattestbombfattestbomb LeaiosLeaios zhaothecowszhaothecows

Hello! I appreciate you wanting to be a helper but could you elaborate a little more on what you mean with regards to the part on taxes?

19. Lonzo

Lonzo King Slime

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    Lonzo
    Hey! Thanks so much for your help. I can do 12am (GMT) any weekday. My IGN is Lonzo

20. Lrubin486

Lrubin486 Blue Snail

Jul 7, 2017
    Male
    6:22 AM
    Thyless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.