1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low SI buff disappearing before it runs out

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Raso, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Raso

Raso Slimy Retired Staff

Jul 2, 2017
    Female
    7:31 AM
    Noctua
    Shadower
    Perion
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):Sometimes the SI buff cancels itself before the duration is finished.
    What is supposed to happen?:SI is not supossed to run out before its duration is reached.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:During grinds and bossrushes (latest in zakum) with bucc
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):party up with a bucc and wait till it happens?
    Extra information (optional): Even tho I am often messing up my SI with booster, this was not a consequence of using booster. The bucc I was with confirmed multiple people had the same issue with SI disappearing.

I shortly checked if this bug had been reported earlier and found no posts. If it was posted before, I apologize for the doublepost!

2. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    2:31 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    It happens when attacker use their own booster + gets SI also.
    No idea why this happens, nor this is fixable, but you can prevent this issue by just not using booster.

since muscle memory is strong, I prefered just removing my own booster on my keyset.
    would be temporary way to get out of this problem if you need.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Raso

Raso Slimy Retired Staff

Jul 2, 2017
    Female
    7:31 AM
    Noctua
    Shadower
    Perion
    Well yes, but I was not using booster at the time. There was no booster active before/during SI buffing either.

4. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    2:31 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Then no idea for your case.

For me same phenomena happened on that situation so i thought yours would same too...

5. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    11:16 AM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    I am very sure it's just people not noticing the booster prior to the SI. As someone who bosses a lot with a bucc friend, this never happens to me unless I've boostered before the SI.

Make sure you right click booster BEFORE SI is used.
    If in the case, SI is used while booster is active, it will bug out and the SI disappears when the duration of the previous booster ends.

Also, right-clicking SI and re-SI-ing after having SI-ed over the booster will NOT fix the problem. The only solution to this scenario is to either re-equip your weapon and get SI or to wait for it glitch out and then get SI again.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    10:31 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    You can also booster over your SI, then cancel booster, then re-SI again.