1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Simple 8-bit jump quest guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Cak33, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    12:18 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    I'm not a good jump quest player, and did struggled for about 4-5 times trying to figure out the entire ordeal.
    Managed to find some easy tricks to clear it, and will share it here for anyone who's still struggling.

I've included a video of my attempt for anyone who needs a reference.

Follow these pointers, and you should be able to clear, at least i did:
    1. On rocks, stand roughly at center before making your jumps. Don't have to be exact, but being at the right edge may risk falling out.
    [​IMG]
    2. On grass, there's always a spot with these small overgrown grass. stand at these bumps before making your jumps. Just like point 1, dont have to be exact, but being at the right edge may risk falling out.
    [​IMG]
    3. For short jumps (pictured below), follow point 1 or 2, and do the normal jumps (move right and press jump)
    [​IMG]
    4. For long jump (pictured below), follow point 1 or 2, BUT DO NOT MOVE RIGHT. Just press jump + long jump.
    [​IMG]
    5. By following these 4 points, time is very tight. If you fall off once, it wont be possible to clear.

Edit 1: not sure why my images did not register, included them on edit
    Edit 2: change small pixel bump to overgrown grass at point 2

Last edited: Jun 10, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Tarnished

Tarnished Pac Pinky

Jun 13, 2022
    Male
    9:18 AM
    Confessor, Tarnished, Hawthorn
    Hero
    Mapletip: Snowshoes work in this JQ and in the castle, it prevents you from sliding around when you land, and gives you immediate acceleration.

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1