1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Thief Sin Guide

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by 0000, Jan 7, 2022.

1. OP
    OP

0000 Slime

Jan 4, 2022
    3:38 PM
    Thanks for testing it smilemush

I personally don't use Drain but I added it to a separate build SlimeSmile

I added Ninja Storm now, thanks! :writing:

2. Eldric

Eldric Slime

Mar 2, 2019
    Male
    8:38 PM
    Eldric
    Bishop
    Great guide-in-progress and I applaud your effort. I wish I had such a guide when I was making my NL. One recommendation is to split the gear into INT washing gear vs damage gear since anybody washing would likely need both. Even unfunded people should find it easy to get a low level int gear like zhelm, low level wand and capes which can be really cheap.

Additionally I think for the gear section it would be helpful to add what is the 'optimal' stats for mid/end-game gear. Since most people (I assume) are leeching/self-leeching, they skip most of the lower level gear. I know this varies for everybody but there should be some minimal threshold for what is considered good gear so beginning NLs know what to aim for. For example, I didn't even know that that I needed to get a red craven or what weapon att I should aim for in order to do decent damage at some bosses. I think Blu's shadower guide does make an attempt to do this for shadowers, maybe you could check it out to replicate his work for NLs?

• Like Like x 1
  3. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    2:38 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Are you actively bossing yet? I use it sometimes when my hp is just below the max-dmg threshold. Though an argument can be made for “just use an extra potion and don’t waste your dpm”. In grinding, it’s useful when the mob is almost dead. Helps save pots.

Ninja storm is a definite lifesaver for grinding NLs. I used to love it back in the day when grinding was still normal for NLs (2017)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    I didn't go through all of it, though I can see that you didn't include a Ravana Helmet on the end-game helmets.
    In fact, Ravana is falling short from a Scarlion helmet only by 1 AP when fully scrolled, and it has only 7 slots instead of 10, which can save a lot of money scrolling those 3 slots multiple times until getting a good helm.
    Additionally, you can have multiple Ravana helmets in your inventory at once, unlike Scarlion helmets where you gotta drop it and then yolo your life with another 10 scrolls in a row...

I also believe the guide will be a lot more user-friendly without all of the spoilers, though it will require quite a bit of work.

Other than that I like the dedication and your perfectionism in the matter.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP

0000 Slime

Jan 4, 2022
    I'm gonna add washing gear later, and maybe later i'll add the other thing, Thanks for the feedback joymush

Thanks for the feedback smilemush, I added Ravana Helmet now. I personally feel like its easier to read the guide with the spoilers otherwise you would need to scroll alot back in forth to find everything.

6. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Nice guide! Small correction, a clean MoN goes up to 5 w.att.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I'd add Horntail necklace at pendants, imo there's very little reason to be taking an unchaosed 5 att MoN over a HTP

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. OP
    OP

0000 Slime

Jan 4, 2022
    I fixed it now, thanks smilemush

I added it, thanks SlimeSmile

9. OP
    OP

0000 Slime

Jan 4, 2022
    Added level-level to skill builds and washing gear

10. Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    Oh, definitely easier to know wherever things are located, though it makes the whole thing feel a little more like an encyclopedia rather than a guide :) I study UI/UX so yeah it really all depends on how you want your thread to be perceived as.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Azuzu

Azuzu Mano

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    5:38 AM
    I/L Arch Mage