1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Slash Command for Alliance Chat

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Firebat, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Firebat

Firebat Red Snail

Feb 4, 2018
    3:13 AM
    Firebat
    Beginner
    Hi all, I'm not sure if this is a bug or simply something that hasn't been implemented but there is no slash (/) command for Alliance chat like there is for party (/party) or any of the other chats (/all, /buddy, /guild, /spouse). I realize there is a key press (normally 5) for chat but it seems strange to me there are slash commands for the others but not Alliance chat. Just a QoL improvement/suggestion for me and hopefully some others.

Thanks for reading.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:13 AM
    Moderator Post
    They added a / command at later versions, such as v83. I am afraid this is not possible to implement in the v62 client. Will tag Wolf ScrollWolf Scroll for confirmation.

3. Pasta

Pasta Game Developer Staff Member Game Developer

Jul 18, 2017
    Male
    Pastaland
    Moderator Post
    This is likely doable, but requires another command to be sacrificed.

If there's any obscure or not working and useless command (does "/petcome" exist for real?), then we could try.

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  4. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Never heard of /petcome

5. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands