1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

smega and teleport rock for mesos

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by rockstargirl, Nov 26, 2017.

1. rockstargirl

rockstargirl Red Snail

Nov 24, 2017
    Female
    11:53 PM
    Rockstargirl
    Beginner
    is it possible to add the feature for buying teleport rocks and smegas using mesos?
    this feature is available in other nostalgic servers and i find it really useful since NX is a way of looking more in style (effects, clothes etc)
    I would prefer spending my NX on clothes, effects,
    while smegas and teleports are useful things to use in the game for merching rather than style.
    following my claim, i believe that stores and ap reset should also be added to the list.

and of course in order to prevent the market from being flooded with those items, the price should be properly adjusted.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:53 AM
    Moderator Post
    And that's the problem.

When Legends was being created it wasn't just going to be <another> 'nostalgic' server. Back then literally every server had Maple Weapons drop by default, had this and that.. almost all the servers were exactly the same under different rates.

Legends isn't going to be <another> server, it will stay unique as it is. When you just join a server that is already 2.5 years old you can't just throw suggestions and suggestions and see them happen just like that.

You can't sell NX items here, so not sure what you mean here

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    rockstargirl

rockstargirl Red Snail

Nov 24, 2017
    Female
    Rockstargirl
    Beginner
    i thought this was the suggestion section...
    ofc maplelegends is unique

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:53 AM
    Moderator Post
    Of course you can create Feedback topics. The issue is that both the feedback topics you've created is major gameplay changes, which other users have been dealing with for years now

5. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    When I first joined MapleLegends, I had a lot of opinions on how things should be different as well. However, the more I played, the more I get used to the ways thing are here. Perhaps that'll be the case with you too!

Plus...trust me, you will want to save mesos for pots and gear and not spend them on smegas, tele rocks, and ap resets MapleF3

6. Kanashimi

Kanashimi Brown Teddy

Nov 5, 2017
    Male
    9:53 AM
    Kanashimi
    Night Lord
    Essence
    How many clothes and effects can you buy? Each piece of clothing lasts for 90 days and 5 days of voting can get you a whole set, what do you do with the rest of the nx you get from 85 days?

7. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    2:53 PM
    Crusader
    HP wash FoxF4

Or get EXP hairstyles. Or try to get that elusive Gorilla Robo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Kanashimi

Kanashimi Brown Teddy

Nov 5, 2017
    Male
    9:53 AM
    Kanashimi
    Night Lord
    Essence
    Exactly, you sacrifice other things in favor of hp washing or getting the hair that you want, no one is forcing you to buy multiple hair tickets or ap resets.

9. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

7:53 AM
    Imagine if smegas were buyable with mesos KimberlyKimberly ;) ID PROBABLY GET SMEGA BANNED WEEK 1 ahahaha