1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Smega drops

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Neko, Jan 26, 2015.

Is this a good idea ?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    2:56 AM
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    If smegas would drop from mobs ( at a similar or lower rate than the 100/250nx drops )
    i think it would make the server feel more alive ^^

// i know this is not really gms like, but well nx drops are not gms like either and i think they are a good feature on this server ^^

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    It will create communication/argues/fights with them, which is something I see happen way too much at this one server we all know and is something I don't want to happen here.

3. OP
    OP
    Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    so basically this would be a bad idea cuz it can cause drama on the server (x ?

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Its the main reason but I also don't like SMEGAS to be used for convos, I don't want create a SMEGA mute in this server either.

SMEGA are for B> LF> S> kind of things, not conversations. Really maybe I reduce the price, but never ever from drops.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Maddy

Maddy Slime

Dec 23, 2014
    10:56 AM
    If they're freely available from mobs, then what Kim mentioned is something to definitely watch out for.

Rather, if the only source of super megaphones are from the CS, I'm pretty sure people would purposely buy the item for an appropriate reason (i.e. advertising an item, recruiting a party, congratulating a buddy, etc...).

• Like Like x 5
  6. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    8:56 PM
    Moderator Post
    Guess there's enough against it (+Kim) to reject it, so moved.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.