1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

So as a DK - When I hit 30k HP....

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Old Man, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Old Man

Old Man Slime

Nov 19, 2020
    Male
    3:51 PM
    Barbaras
    Warrior
    Should I HP wash into more STR to get more damage?

Or does it not really matter?

Trying to figure out what the best options are....

Thanks

2. imsteven

imsteven Mushmom

Jul 9, 2018
    Male
    4:51 PM
    Shines
    Night Lord
    Excess MP can't be put into STR, DEX, INT, LUK. Those are capped at a certain amount.

3. BentPaw

BentPaw Master Chronos

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    1:51 PM
    angeloooo
    Night Lord
    Funk
    I think people use the term "HP wash" as a verb in the wrong places and it causes confusion to what you're trying to do.

If you have assigned AP into HP/MP (this is called bloodwashing), then you're goal is to gain enough excess MP so that you can use an AP reset to pump AP out of MP and into your main attack stat (STR). You can only remove as much APs out of HP/MP as you have put into it. And HP/MP is a shared AP pool, so that's why when you a normal HP wash, you first add AP into HP and then remove MP into stat.

You can also use the Drauds discord bot, or drauds.com, to track how much bloodwashing you have done (i.e. how much assigned AP is in the HP/MP pool).

Hope this helps, let me know if you have further questions

4. OP
    OP
    Old Man

Old Man Slime

Nov 19, 2020
    Male
    Barbaras
    Warrior
    Thanks for the replies.

So I guess I'm still confused about the capping of the main stats. So you are saying at some point, I won't be able to add more AP points into STR (main stat)? So at that point, I should only be adding to HP or something?

So then does that mean trying to do the blood washing is a moot point because at some point, with the main stat (STR) becoming capped, that would mean i would have to put it into another stat I don't want or else put it into HP/MP??

Thanks for your patience and understanding

5. BentPaw

BentPaw Master Chronos

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    1:51 PM
    angeloooo
    Night Lord
    Funk
    This is incorrect. You can add as much AP into STR as you can. No limit. The only limit is the amount of AP you can remove from your HP/MP pool. You cannot remove more AP out of this pool that you put into it.

6. OP
    OP
    Old Man

Old Man Slime

Nov 19, 2020
    Male
    Barbaras
    Warrior
    Ok thanks

That helps a lot.

I guess I need to go back and read the Washing guide again. I thought you could just take out whatever amount of HP/MP you received each level down to a base level (without having to put any points into HP/MP)