1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Solved] Combo Attack

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by IslandHeroes, Jul 20, 2021.

1. IslandHeroes

IslandHeroes Mano

Jul 8, 2021
    Male
    6:11 AM
    Beginner
    Hey everyone, I'm Level 71.

For heroes, for the skill " [​IMG] Advanced Combo Attack" , do the more orbs I have circling around me increase my damage? And if it does, do all orbs increase my damage or is it only the red ones? I currently have "[​IMG] Combo Attack" active, but when I use it I don't see my damage increasing. I know I can use skills like Coma for it as well, I was just wondering if having orbs around me without using the skills increase my damage in general.

Finally, my last question, is it better to just brandish with all combo orbs maxed or brandish + (Combo Attack Skill - [​IMG] Coma). I read the skill names for a bit, but I'm still confused. Sorry if it's obvious, I'm new to the class. ^-^

2. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Neckson made the orbs needlessly complicated, I'm not sure about partial orbs but 5 orbs on Combo Attack should be a equivalent to a 1.6x damage multiplier while 10 orbs on Advanced Combo Attack should be a 1.9x damage multiplier.

The best DPS is to keep your orbs up and to just spam Brandish, but for a bit of extra damage you can slam Coma in there when your combo is about to run out of time, or when you see a dispel animation.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    IslandHeroes

IslandHeroes Mano

Jul 8, 2021
    Male
    Beginner
    Thank you so much! My "Combo Attack" rank was low so I couldn't see much of a difference in damage, let alone I only had 3 Combo Orbs. Appreciate the support!