1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Some Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by yubin he, Nov 23, 2015.

1. yubin he

yubin he Blue Snail

Nov 22, 2015
    Male
    5:33 AM
    asol
    Spearman
    GM , i have some suggestions for this game.

The following is my suggestion:

1. Please add a double/triple exp event for sunday. Because it is really difficult to level up. The players who get a high level using other assistant program in the game. It is unfair to others.

2. Need more flat maps. For example : (Magatia / Kerning Square )

3. Add double exp card to Cash Shop.

2. Freddychanyo

Freddychanyo Slimy

Nov 5, 2015
    Male
    Norway
    11:33 AM
    Freddychanyo
    Assassin
    Demure
    It's supposed to be hard to level up. It's v62.
    2x with 3x quest exp is more than enough.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  3. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    6:33 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    The only reasonable suggestion.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    3:33 AM
    Paladin
    rip my level means nothing and isn't fair. FeelsBadMan

• Like Like x 1
  5. Redwine

Redwine Capt. Latanica

Apr 20, 2015
    USA
    Redwine
    CIRCUS
    Shit... you got me. FoxF4

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    5:33 PM
    Thank you for your feedback.

1. We do have increased exp events from time to time (during seasonal events) but not as high as double or triple. Our server is supposed to give players a little challenge.

Rule breakers are not tolerated here. If you have information about players who cheat to level up, please report it to us and we will take action accordingly.

2. Magatia is in the works, Kerning Square can be discussed further.

3. The server's 2x rate is supposed act as free double exp cards so players don't have to force themselves to grind 4 hours at a time and can do it at their own pace.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Also I feel like 2x is kinda justified, since I remember maple as a game were there were several ways to get 2x and even up to 6x I believe. (2x Family (might be added on a later version but still)+2x exp event+2x exp card)

8. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Pallies lvls matter!

• Like Like x 1
  9. DrDrexel

DrDrexel Stone Golem

Aug 20, 2015
    Male
    America
    2:33 AM
    DrDrexel
    Buccaneer
    Project
    I'm still impressed with your levels SwordArtSwordArt Keep it up #1 Pally :)

• Like Like x 3
  10. Distance

Distance Dark Stone Golem

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    12:33 PM
    1. The thing about having days with extra EXP is that it demotivates players to train on regular weekdays.
    2. I see Kerning Square as just a really bad rip off of Night Market monsters. Night Market is an earlier map, so if we intend to be as nostalgic as possible, we need to track and use the more original content. Plus, why should level 30-50 have more places to train when they already have a giant variety. Can you also explain why we need more "flat" maps? We have the haunted house, and Henesys and Ariant etc. Maybe I don't understand what you mean by flat.
    3. Replace days with hours as in 1.

11. thuyzinho

thuyzinho Horny Mushroom

Sep 19, 2015
    Male
    6:33 AM
    Dragon Knight
    FaerieCircle
    I understood that he wanted to say we need more "dungeon maps" at the higher lvl maps, like skeles. theres too much bishops on the server and no good map like skeles to everybody. Dungeon maps like the stone golens, mush, and others. I think it would be nice to enter in a dungeon with or without a party, to lvl up in peace. Dont u think is good?

12. Redwine

Redwine Capt. Latanica

Apr 20, 2015
    USA
    Redwine
    CIRCUS
    Flat maps easier to bot at Kappa

• Like Like x 3
  13. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015