1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting my old maplestory habits be it good or bad!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by lostpunker2, Oct 19, 2017.

1. lostpunker2

lostpunker2 Blue Snail

Oct 18, 2017
    Male
    United States
    8:36 PM
    Kyouyuken
    Warrior
    None...yet!
    I played the game long ago. I saw pirates and CG become the new classes in GMS. I came back to GMS later and saw how easy it was to level and instantly hated it. The grind I feel was the whole fun of GMS, but Neckson apparently didn't think so. I left it forever and found myself here. Joined the discord and found myself in a great community surrounded by amazingly friendly people and server mods. I truly hope to be here for some time, and maybe perhaps become a server mod at some point. You can often find me on the discord as [TAKA]Kyouyuken. Hit me up sometime, don't be shy!

Love you Kimberly <3

2. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    10:36 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Restarting on MS is never a bad thing!
    Although that DP leaves a little for concern...!

3. OP
    OP
    lostpunker2

lostpunker2 Blue Snail

Oct 18, 2017
    Male
    United States
    8:36 PM
    Kyouyuken
    Warrior
    None...yet!
    It's a picture of one of my most recent, favorite animes: Made in Abyss! The art style is slightly chibi but the story and tone is set in true grit and seriousness!.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Peppermint

Peppermint Blue Snail

Jul 13, 2017
    9:36 PM
    Bowman
    Made in Abyss was so good. It's my anime of the year, second to My Hero Academia. I'll be sure to hit you up on discord then (Tokoyami)