1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Stay safe everyone, we got each other through the self-isolation procedures<3

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by daein007, Mar 17, 2020.

1. daein007

daein007 Slime

Feb 29, 2020
    Male
    11:26 AM
    bweadcwumbs
    Bandit
    New Zealand where I am counts 11 at the time of posting. Quite worried. How fares the rest of the world?

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  2. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    7:26 PM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    The U.S. state that I live in is rough shape because people don't take care of themselves like they do in NZ. So it's spreading faster here. The panick is quite rediculous. Personally, I don't shit 20X a day and have been known to use paper towels to wipe my lazy butt instead of going to the store to buy toilet paper. And I eat all of the foods that nobody else wants. So shopping is noooooooooot a problem. Doing great!

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    4:26 PM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    In my state in the US (Oregon), they've banned all events over 250 people until I think April 12th? I've also heard as of yesterday, we're only allowed to get takeout from restaurants. Schools are closed as well. The office I still work at is still open, but we have all been told to work from home if we are able. At the store things like soup stock, beans, pasta, toilet paper, etc are gone. SlimeCry The few times I've taken the bus, they have to keep stopping randomly because we are so ahead of schedule since so few are riding it haha

It's been absolutely depressing for sure, but we can still go for short walks outside at the park behind my apartment building SlimeBlush We're not completely confined (yet...?). Also my house is getting really clean and we are breezing through our list of craft projects loool. Stay positive friends!!!:heartbeat:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Kanade

Kanade Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2018
    11:26 AM
    As an asthmatic, i probably have a 100% death rate

Fins1.png

Fins2.png
    Fins3.png

5. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    7:26 PM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Over 1,000 infected in my state of the US. Glad to not be in NYC rn...