1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Steam deck configurations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by magickfart, Nov 13, 2022.

1. magickfart

magickfart Blue Snail

Oct 24, 2022
    Male
    3:04 PM
    F/P Mage
    Hello all,

For those of you who are playing ML on a steam deck, what are your favored configurations? I'm trying to set it up on my steam deck as well, but not sure what's the best configuration.

2. AMoonlitRose

AMoonlitRose Orange Mushroom

Jun 15, 2020
    Male
    2:04 PM
    RoseLight
    Crusader
    I was thinking of putting pictures of my configs on my guide, but I have the following:

Movement on dpad.
    - Jump on A.
    - Basic attack on X.
    - Pick Up on B.
    - NPC chat on Y.
    - Keyboard config on Start.
    - Escape on Select.
    - Mouse on Right stick.
    - Left click on Right bumper.
    - Right click on left bumper.
    - Emote wheel on left stick.
    - Right trigger for main attacking skill.
    - Left trigger for movement skill or another attack.
    - Flex/Potions on R/L 4/5
    - Left touchpad configed as menu with quest log, world map, social menu, items, equipment, stats, skills, chair, mount, monster book.
    - Right touchpad configed as menu with buffs, buffing pots, pet/mount food.

Most importantly, I have right stick click-in as a mode shift which toggles between a gaming layout and a typing layout which turns the touchpads into a split keyboard and the left stick into a number wheel. I also have some punctuation, enter, space, and shift in this mode too.