1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestio] Increase the drop rate of Dull Crystal

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Fraysa, May 29, 2017.

1. Fraysa

Fraysa Red Snail

May 28, 2017
    Male
    6:48 PM
    Verd
    Assassin
    Disorder
    I spent the last 42 minutes hunting for a quest item called 'Dull Crystal', which looks like this:

[​IMG]

You need 20 for the quest 'The Ore of Dark Crystal' from General Maestro in Omega Sector. I literally spent over 40 minutes and I only gathered 12. They drop from Drummer Bunnies, which can be found at Eos Tower.

You should definitely increase their drop rate, I think it should be much higher. It takes around a rate of 1:20 to drop.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:48 PM
    Moderator Post
    You need go to the Drummer Bunny dungeon and you will have a much better time getting those :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    5:48 PM
    Like Kim said, either you're not at the best map, aka their dungeon. And/or you're just unlucky, I've done that quest on 3 characters now and remember that the times I completed it varied quite a bit, sometimes you get 'em quickly sometimes not so much. It's part of questing, most quests are fairly easy to understand, so increasing the droprate of needed items aswell for them would defeat the whole purpose of the quest. A quest that takes longer to complete often times, at least for me feels a lot more rewarding. ~

4. Scotty.

Scotty. Horny Mushroom

May 11, 2017
    Male
    8:48 AM
    iamscottyc
    Hermit
    You'll need 30 more for the 2nd part of the quest, so I suggest getting 50 total.

5. OP
    OP
    Fraysa

Fraysa Red Snail

May 28, 2017
    Male
    Verd
    Assassin
    Disorder
    Mhm okay, seems like I'm just unlucky. Thanks.

6. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    You can't get 50 at once, you get 20- finish the quest and after than you gather another 30 when u pick-up the new quest