1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] AoT Name & Chat Bubble Ring

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hurtx, Oct 12, 2020.

would you like to see this added?

1. yes

57.1%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. don't care / show me results!

42.9%
  1. hurtx

hurtx Mano

Sep 26, 2020
    Male
    canada
    5:29 AM
    xhurt
    Assassin
    hi!

Code:
    sorry if this has been suggested before, i tried searching the keywords and couldn't find anything but if i missed something than i'm sorry pls ignore!

anyway, i'd like to suggest the Attack on Titan Label Ring & Attack on Titan Chat Bubble Ring be added!

[​IMG]

whether they go in the donor or regular cash shop doesn't matter to me, but the effects are really cool and if possible would be so cool to see them in game!

i love the current available rings but it would be cool to see some more pop in :)

• Agree Agree x 1