1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] - Implementing this and that

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by flashblaize, Mar 3, 2017.

Would you like craft your own Equippment?

Poll closed Mar 10, 2017.
  1. Hell ya, that would be nice to have

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  2. No, thats stupid. I can buy any shit

9 vote(s)
    69.2%
  1. flashblaize

flashblaize Chronos

Feb 25, 2017
    Male
    Germany
    8:33 AM
    promisQ
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hello Friends,

thank you for running this server at V0.62 i just love it.

In my opinion the game so far is good, but some features would be nice to have tho.

For example:

@whatdrops "Claw for Att 60%"

That would help me to farm different things and i wouldnt have to tab out and look for a website based on v62.

Furthermore it would be nice to implement another resolution or fullscreen windowed mode.

Another thing that i like are professions, crafting 'n shit.

Therefore i have seen the "Maker"-Skill. Can we implement this things without entirely patching the game up?

Short:

Resolution, Professions, Crafting (Item-Maker)

Thank you

Greetz
    flashblaize

2. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    3:33 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    I remember profession/maker skill made nearly "EVERY" gears drop from mob garbage except zhelm, htp or something like that so made "farming gears" as totally useless thing.. but I also agree that was nice to get gears which is hard to farm. so mixed opinion on this, but a bit more side of opposite. :(

and for resolution, I doubt this can be happen in technical way. you can stretch/reduce ur window moded ML using external programs. (like, dxwnd or something like that, there's so many programs can tweak this.) but HD ML hype.....i don't think it's possible. :(

and for "@whatdrops "Claw for Att 60%""
    https://mapletip.com/
    bbb.hidden-street.net
    adding those vast droptable into custom command would require TONS OF WORKS and HOURS to staffs which could be used on better way (and rest...)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  3. SYLegend

SYLegend Dark Stone Golem

Mar 6, 2015
    Male
    Maker would be nice, the thing about having to farm eqs is that it's rather frustrating: if you think "ok I'll farm for one hour" then maybe you'll get the eq you need, maybe not. With Maker there is more clear progress because you can collect more items which have higher drop chances. IIRC the maker items in are also the same as the normal eqs, so it's not like old items would become obsolete. But it should be required to do the questline to access to crafting.

4. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    Heeelll no. I remember Maker being 1st step towards Big Bang. Just no. plz.

About resolution, many people asked about it already. I think it's impossible for this client version. (but then again changing skills was impossible too?)

And I agree with @whatdrops, that would be nice, but probably much effort to add everything correctly... without typos MapleF11 ...
    while it's 95% accurate to v0.62 sites like bbb, it really doesn't take that much time to alt tab and check :p

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Hello,

Thank you for giving suggestions on how we can improve the server. I will now address all the things you've listed.

While we have this command already available for GM's the problem with such commands is that it either spoils secret event drops or we have to create many filters. As some have replied, its better to just look up bbb. mapletip, or our own site, gi.hostoi.

Not possible due to client limitations

Adding the Maker skill and UI is not possible due to client limitations as well, only a custom way.

• Like Like x 2