1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion to reduce travel time for Helios Tower elevator

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Redwop, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Redwop

Redwop Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Jan 27, 2016
    12:15 PM
    This suggestion is about wanting to reduce the travel time for the Helios Tower elevator.

In the game, there is a designated route that you can use to travel between Ludibrium and Korean Folk Town.

[​IMG]

At Helios Tower, the elevator that connects the two areas is placed on two floors: Helios Tower <99th Floor> and Helios Tower <2nd Floor>.

On my character, I often move between those two areas. Once the elevator shaft moves, you're guaranteed to make it to any end within 1 minute. I personally don't mind taking the elevator, but I'd appreciate if I could move across these two areas more quickly.

Hence, I suggest to reduce the time spent in the elevator to 1 minute: 30 seconds to "get on" and 30 seconds to move between the two areas.

• Agree Agree x 3