1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

suggets for maple legends

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by hugo, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hugo

hugo Blue Snail

Mar 8, 2015
    Male
    9:37 AM
    1st i think we need more active players
    2 i think we can work free market if GMs gifg a storages for players (because its hard find equips needs)
    3 we can enjoy some spaw events
    well if like this post clic like

2. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    9:37 PM
    What do you mean by (2)?

3. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    1. This is the fastest growing server I've ever seen. Look at the Gtop votes over the last month.
    2. I don't understand what you're suggesting here either. Storage works just fine.
    3. I assume you mean spawn events? The server is still in beta, they're still fixing bugs.

4. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    3:37 PM
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    2. storage in fm ? ( would be dumb imo cuz the trade button gets you to fm )

or did you mean free fm stores ?

5. Crafty

Crafty Pink Teddy

Jan 18, 2015
    Male
    England
    2:37 PM
    Kube
    Thief
    Dalmascus
    I think he means free shops to sell stuff in the FM. Which I completely disagree with, and i'm sure everyone else will.

6. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    9:37 PM
    It's natural for equips to be hard to find when the server is new. As time passes they will become more and more common. In the meantime, we just have to hunt for our own weapons, or ask around and let people know you would like to purchase such a weapon if they find one.

7. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    1. I'm sure activity will increase after beta ends.
    2. I'm sure there will be more FM shops after beta ends once Hired Merchants are made permanent and there is more of an economy.
    3. Won't host events until after beta since the more time we spend on content, the quicker the server will release.

Move to accepted.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.