1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows XP/Vista/7 System Error - The code execution cannot proceed because ijl15.dll was not found. Reinstalling...

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by bigbear94, Jan 8, 2022.

1. bigbear94

bigbear94 Snail

Dec 29, 2021
    Male
    8:57 PM
    Bandit
    Hi,

Every time I click on MapleLegend (either desktop shortcut or in-folder application) this message comes up. I've created exceptions on my McAfee program: Real-time scanning and firewall. I even turn off my real-time scanning before I open up the program but for some reason this message still comes up. The only "fix" that I've seen is to uninstall and reinstall every time which obviously becomes annoying.

Anyone else have this issue or a fix? And does anyone else with McAfee think that I might be doing something incorrectly with creating exceptions?

Appreciate the help! Thanks

upload_2022-1-7_19-55-30.png

Attached Files:

2. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    2:57 AM
    Just create new folder name it whatever you like, add the entire folder into exception list of your antivirus, install the game in that folder.That way nothing will get deleted on clean install.

Also, check your program files for another antivirus that keeps deleting your file.

I currently have Kaspersky installed and it doesn't delete anything without adding any file into exception list.