1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Taiwan Quest Log Crashes Game

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by EmarEchidna, Apr 28, 2022.

Tags:
  1. EmarEchidna

EmarEchidna Red Snail

Mar 20, 2022
    11:30 PM
    EmarEchidna
    Fighter, Hunter
    Chroma
    Description of the bug: Attempting to view and click these quests causes my game to crash - this happens consistently every time I try.
    : upload_2022-4-29_3-23-46.png
    What is supposed to happen?:I am supposed to be able to view the quest info within this menu.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:I was in Taiwan, and trying to remind myself what I needed to do to complete the quests I had picked up. I attempted to go through all the quests, and it crashed my game.

2. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    9:30 AM
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    are one thing missing is are you using windows or mac? staff have to know what kind computer type people using

3. OP
    OP
    EmarEchidna

EmarEchidna Red Snail

Mar 20, 2022
    11:30 PM
    EmarEchidna
    Fighter, Hunter
    Chroma
    Ah it's Windows! My apologies.

• Like Like x 1