1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Targas rush attack/hitbox misdirection

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Huiae, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    2:45 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):

in that video, when targa rushes to left side, you can see its hitbox moves to right, not left.
    (and it doesn't hug those 2 scrub NLs also. no shifter/miss/hit for bodyattack which should be.)
    it works correctly when it rushes to right side.

What is supposed to happen?:
    hitbox should move to leftside, together with targa bosses image.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    spooky world

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    when aggroed person stand on leftside of targa, targa rushes to left. but its hitbox moves to right, not left.

Extra information (optional):

• Like Like x 3
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:45 PM
    Moderator Post
    Have any clue if they changed this in later versions of game (to 'correct' it)?

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    before I noticed this bug ytd, quite a long ago (approx, 2 months ago, not exactly.), I tried targa once with another ppls. at that moment, that glitch didn't happen. so this bug happened quite recently, not from release of scar/targa boss. (but can't sure from exactly when, cos I didn't tried targa from 2 months ago, to ytd.)

4. OP
    OP
    Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    sadly, no idea. KMS had no msia contents Q.Q....... ppls from msea may have idea for that.

this is just my guess :

sometimes, not always, targa and scar uses skill on opposite side of aggroed ppl, no idea why this happens.
    (like, when we stand like henric, hui ----> scar, scar uses skill to > side, not < side.)

in that video, is same situation also. (you can see targa shouts to > side, not < side. i'm pretty sure this bug is related with this phenomena.

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:45 PM
    Moderator Post
    hitboxes are cllient sided, its very unlikely that he wasnt like that at the begin...

6. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    11:45 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Could it be someone modified their files to try to avoid hits? :cautious:

7. OP
    OP
    Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    or, I may missed it, while it acted like that from 1st day of ML msia, since I didn't do enough targa to check its pattern daily. (i'm quite sure for this, targa acted like that from first, but ppls don't do targa usually, so it took so long to findout that).