1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Field East of Amherst Bug

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by NSFW, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    8:30 AM
    NSFW
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?
    The Field East of Amherst

Can you describe the bug in detail? If not, can you provide a screenshot/video of the bug?

What is suppose to happen?
    No flying pigs.

Can you provide a step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug?
    I don't know if this will reproduce it, but I was in Amherst, walked to The Field East of Amherst, started Mai's Last Training, walked right a bit and saw this.

2. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    11:30 AM
    Moderator Post
    Will move this to resolved, since it was rare to begin with and I guess nobody has had it happen recently. Remake if anybody has it happen again please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.