1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The "Guided Meme" Maple Journal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motto, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    7:17 PM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Hello everyone, welcome to another journal, this one is going to be strange.
    I'm mostly active on the Discord and like chatting there as I've played this game well too much in my life.
    I have expertise in quest routes, map efficiency for grinding and best maps for meso/equips grinding.

For that reason I will start a new char, a possible Corsair, of course it'll take very long to get there, I'm not like GetSmoked that can play every day ~2 hours MapleF1 (hi GetSmoked is me Adage/Motto MapleF17)

Rules on this journal :
    1. No HP Washing at all (Yup, you heard it right)
      Let's go full pepega with no HP washing and show the new players it's possible to play without having to vote for months to play a char.
    2. Try documenting everything that's been done to LVL, to be used as a guide for new players to level up efficiently ;)

Saturday 30th November, Playtime ~5 hours
    [​IMG]
    This is Brexit, the best trade sanction evader pirate.

Let's fast forward through the first 30 levels:
    Quest Route 10 to 30
    It's not ordered... try to understand the best route for your class :S
    - Job quests (4 quests to kill mobs)
    - Pick up "Whalians and the Nautilus", buy an Elixir pot to complete it, after that accept the next quest and click the jewel in the right door
    - Pick up "A mysterious entity onboard the Nautilus", he's in the same map as the whale, on the left, complete the entire quest, kill the pigs and snails, go to Muirhat to complete the quest by killing the strange purple ghost
    - Click the trash can next to Muirhat, gives a crumpled letter, complete that quest route too (easy nautilus return scrolls + some exp, gotta talk to bowman class NPC)
    - If you're LVL 15 get the next quests in Nautilus :
    "Help me find my glasses", "Protect the Nautilus Emergency food stock" (kitchen), "Cleaning the Nautilus 1" (go kill all the pigs)
    - Grab 25 slimes etc and do Amoria Beauty (some exp + hair)
    - Grab Danger 1G Mushroom for 99kill mushrooms quest
    - Grab Arwen and Ellinia (100kill mushroom quest)
    - Grab John's Pink Flower (jpq, gives good xp)
    - Do Planting Trees quest from excavator guy (get 54 seedlings from strange stumps + grab fastly 5 wooden and stone masks, easy quest later on)
    - Should be able to do Find Fresh Milk
    - Do Shawn's Excavator Request (the 5 wooden/stone masks)
    - Grab Danger 2G and 3G for Mushrooms in sleepywood (do the 99kill both, good xp + pots)
    - Do Camilla's Gem
    - Grab Lazy Little Calico and Strange Dish 1 in Nautilus, grab Polluted 1 Evil Eyes (50 tails + 99kil, good exp boost)
    Go to Thailand with 15 Screws, 50 Firewood and 50 Branches
    - Do Toon and Thawee quests to fix roofs (xp booost)
    - If you want go to the left and grab 50 chicken legs, eggs and bodies to complete "Sick Snakes need food" 1 and 2 (meh-good xp)
    - Do the Welcome to New Leaf City Quiz from the mayor guy next to station portal (some questions, easy 999xp per 10,12 times)
    - Do Shumi's Lost Coin Jump quest... STOCK ON SOME POTS, you can easily grind a ton of XP in the blue slimes at the end (don't click the treasure chest), I was able to grab about 12% exp per minute!!!! (as a pirate!) that means you can farm a buttload of exp in that small map
    - If you did all those quests it means you're about lvl 28/29, just grind the last LVLs or have fun doing Kerning PQ if you're interested in the shoes
    Quest Route 30 to 37
    - Do the Ariant Quest line, here's the link to a well made forum thread https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/17122/
    - After ending the Ariant Quest line keep the Bandits badge (quest at lvl 45)
    - If you're lvl 33/34 go kill Teddies in Ludiburium (grab on 50 teddy cotton)
    - Go to Japan via Spinel and go to Zipangu town, grab quest from the child crying, quest name "Sakura and the Teddy bear" (easy complete)
    - Go lower in Ludiburium and grab 100 cogs from Platoon Chronos (easy exp)
    - Grab 50 Rat Traps in Ludiburium Tower for quest "Cleaning the Nautilus 2"
    - Go to Orbis and grab on 50 solid horns to complete "A hole in Nautilus" (easy exp)
    - At LVL 35 go back to Victoria Island and do "The Old Tree" questline, when you go to Ellinia talk with the Doctor and complete both quest, the one for the questline + the one called "Today's Schedule" (easy complete from 100 cogs)
    - While waiting for Stumpy to spawn farm 250 Firewood and 1 Axe (from Dark Axe Stumps) used for a quest named "The Craftsman from Floating Market" (You have to craft 50 processed woods from the 250 firewood, do in Perion)
    - Do quests "Polluted 2! Curse Eye", kill the 99 mobs and grab 50 green tails, go to Nautilus and complete "Strange Dish 2"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a bonus :
    [​IMG]
    In the meantime I took this from the screenshot event (with other char)

You're welcome to give tips or any comment on the thread, it helps to help others ;)

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SwordnBoard

SwordnBoard Selkie Jr.

Jun 17, 2017
    Male
    6:17 PM
    SwordnBoard
    Paladin
    TeaDrinkers
    Motto smells :brownpoop:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bambo

Bambo Stone Golem

Jul 26, 2017
    Male
    Hanoi, Vietnam
    12:17 AM
    FPBambo
    F/P Wizard
    Spirit
    hey u stole my intended project which I will start after being out of all these busy stuff can i sue u

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Bambo

Bambo Stone Golem

Jul 26, 2017
    Male
    Hanoi, Vietnam
    FPBambo
    F/P Wizard
    Spirit
    also nice guide

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Sunday 1st December, Playtime ~3 hours

LVL 37 to 40
    These levels are boring mostly because it's kinda quest scarce and the maps are relatively inefficient, if not for teddies at Ludi, so I did quests in Korea Folk Town + the obligatory quest in Aquaroad for the Grandma + Arthemis plants
    - Went to KFT and did the various quests that can be done
    - Grandma Yeon fish quest + Rice quest + Rice stacks from Retz
    - Lost Seed quest
    - Completed the related quest books, boom 2 levels
    - Go to Sleepywood and accept "Mr. Wetbottoms ...", farm 50 bananas, 50 green tails and 5 pig heads (get 1 diamond somewhere, maybe FM?), Complete Ronny is hungry sidequest for milk and meat.
    - After ending "Mr Wetbottoms ..." quest accept quest from Fairy in Ellinia for Cursed Dolls
    - Farm from 300 to 2300 cursed dolls, it's all good XP (grind XP + Mesos + quest XP Poggers)
    [​IMG]
    Next goal is to farm some LVL 30 bullets and to get to lvl 45.

7. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Bonus: When you enter the wrong channel

[​IMG]

8. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    If only Mac version was out I'd get to lvl 50, welp :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
    KimberlyKimberly MapleF18

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SwordnBoard

SwordnBoard Selkie Jr.

Jun 17, 2017
    Male
    6:17 PM
    SwordnBoard
    Paladin
    TeaDrinkers
    Mac fix will be done in time for brexit, no worries.

10. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Some day in December to Monday 30th December, Playtime ~ Who even fucking counts it MapleF11

Actually got the game working on Mac lmao

LVL 40 to 46

Generally speaking it was a complete grind of teddies and master chronos.
    At lvl 46 I started Ellin Quests, will post when done with lvl (hard to do ellin ring quest dang, might find help for it)
    [​IMG]

11. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Sadly stopped playing this char after getting to LVL 50 (the dmg was kinda umph + playing islander)
    I just completed Ellin questline + got the ring, now the char is completely AFK in ludi.

Might restart playing it tho

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  12. Lulinya

Lulinya Selkie Jr.

Aug 25, 2018
    Male
    Lulynia
    Beginner, F/P Mage
    hoe is your paladin got bored?

13. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    I have fun playing paladin, only thing is that after a certain LVL the game just becomes a grind to higher DMG (which I don't really like)
    Grinding is tedious but at least it's fun, thanks to fire elem and doing 50-60k dmg to fire weak mobs SeemsGood

I mostly like doing LVL 1 to 100

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lulinya

Lulinya Selkie Jr.

Aug 25, 2018
    Male
    Lulynia
    Beginner, F/P Mage
    True, the game so rewardless after 4th job, like got nothing to do but scamming pepega for dem meso LOL, glad hear you found paladin enjoyable

• Funny Funny x 1