1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Journey to level 200. Part 1

Discussion in 'Community' started by EastNewsFul, Oct 18, 2018.

What character would you level to 200?

1. Warrior

27 vote(s)
    38.6%
  2. Thief

13 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. Archer/bowman

11 vote(s)
    15.7%
  4. Magician

9 vote(s)
    12.9%
  5. Pirate

10 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. EastNewsFul

EastNewsFul King Slime

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    6:48 AM
    PartlyMe
    Corsair
    Hello you amazing people who read this! SeemsGood

So i decided to go for an level 200 Character and i picked Gunslinger to be my goal for that.
    And i named him PartlyMe. Its currently level 32 so its going slowly and steady. :D

[​IMG]

Many of you would say ''GOOD LUCK WITH THAT..'' others might say ''well you have one heck of an Journey to go through'' :) but hey its gonna be amazing and challenging which i dont mind.

Reason why i want to you might ask?

Well i never got the chance or time to finally do it. i always got so bored with the same character and stuck at some certain level because i didnt know what to do next or that i didnt have high enough gear/range/dmg to do any dmg to higher level monsters. and i didnt even have any guilds/ people to support the ideer or the goal :)

So i made it my goal to get to that level and just enjoy the journey with who ever i meet on Legends and just get as most out of it as i can? who knows how maný amazing people im gonna meet here on Legends :) Which comes to my second reason why i wanna do this? to be able to meet or help new people who i meet in the world of maple.

Then you might ask.. Well dont you just gonna quit or make an new character if you end up hating this or dont get the time for it ? well i might play on other characters but it will be my main goal to get my gunslinger to level 200.

I dont think its gonna be easy and i know that but hey ? why not just enjoy the ride!

So i invite you to do the same ! just all from scratch! and enjoy what maplestorylegends can bring! And i invite you to type to me or say hello if you see me around in Maple world! small simple things like You can do it ! or Hello or just an emote is perfect !

I dont have any items/mesos to gain any gear so its gonna be fun to see what kind of stuff im gonna find through grinding/bossing/events/questing and so on! mostly i just enjoying doing the quest and also the PQs tho im rusty at them since its been ages playing them :).

So feel free to check on my progress or just come and cheer me or let me know if i can do something else to improve my odds of gaining some levels here and there.

I cant wait to enjoy the ride! Thanks for Reading and have an wonderful day and stay awesome everyone !

PS XOXO
    continuation in part 2/(later when i gain some progress)

PSS sry for some typos or wrong English doing my best as i can ;) // ?

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. OP
    OP
    EastNewsFul

EastNewsFul King Slime

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    PartlyMe
    Corsair
    Thanks ill do my best ! always happy to get some positiv feedback! stay awesome Conjuring!

3. MangaFox156

MangaFox156 Dark Stone Golem

Mar 12, 2017
    Female
    USA
    12:48 AM
    Zenido/Meruni
    Demure
    Ooooh, good luck on getting your character to level 200! I'm actually trying to get my hero Zenido to 200 as well. I'm currently lvl 144. It's gonna be very slow, but exciting! XD

4. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    5:48 AM
    Defender
    And there's me who can't even grind for 30 minutes at 127 because it's slow haha.
    Good luck on getting to 120 first, and hopefully getting 5% an hour at 180+ won't be stressfull

5. OP
    OP
    EastNewsFul

EastNewsFul King Slime

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    PartlyMe
    Corsair
    And that is what makes it so much more exciting ! so much good luck to you and your character! i hope to see you in Maple ! haha good work at reaching 144 !:D

6. OP
    OP
    EastNewsFul

EastNewsFul King Slime

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    PartlyMe
    Corsair
    Ey if you have some good friends and guildies who would help or just support you its gonna be okay then! like its not a timed thing its more about enjoying everything right ? and nobody is gonna blame you for playing on other characters to take some breaks right haha !

7. Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    7:48 AM
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    Im too trying to get to 200 hehe only at 121 and its slow but I enjoy it :sneaky:

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    EastNewsFul

EastNewsFul King Slime

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    PartlyMe
    Corsair
    The best thing about is you get to do a whole lot of the games world :D doing anything to boost that lvl hah! good luck man!

• Like Like x 1
  9. ANBU

ANBU Horny Mushroom

Jul 22, 2017
    Male
    7:48 AM
    ANBU
    Hermit
    I’m happy to hear that you have positive motivation! Goodluck.
    My IGN : ANBU.
    I don’t play to much but you can feel free to add me. SlimeGrin